2

darewhipizza;
hi

jeonjangjang;
hi daehwi

darewhipizza;
what's up?

jeonjangjang;
im in history class

jeonjangjang;
I sit like 4 seats away from you

darewhipizza;
Ik i just wanted to see you answer

read 10:30am
~~~~~~~
Jangmi was busy ignoring Daehwi's texts, trying to not show her happiness to the fact that they were texting.

She tapped her pen on her desk, trying to get time to go faster.

Next to her was Hyojung, another friend of hers who was busy doing the classwork.

"Yah. Hyojung."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to share textbooks with me?"

Hyojung gave her a 'wtf no' look, and Jangmi sighed flipping off Hyojung making Hyojung laugh.

Jangmi turned around to look at Minah who was busy talking to Samuel.

"Hey Min, can you- oh." Jangmi said noticing the textbook between Minah and Samuel.

Daehwi noticed Jangmi needed a textbook, so he tapped Hyojung on the shoulder.

"Yes Daehwi?"

"Could you possibly move? I was planning to work with Jangmi on the questions." Daehwi mumbled, scratching his neck.

"Oh. Sure." Hyojung got up and moved, ignoring Jangmi who was slamming her head against her desk.

"Hello~" Jangmi looked up to see Daehwi smiling at her, and carrying his textbook.

"Oh hello. Are you going to share your textbook with me?"

"Yup."

Daehwi sat down next to her, and she just nodded at him, not even bothering to say anything else to him, and ignored him, just working on their work.

~~~~~
The bell had rang, and Jangmi ran to her next class, art, hearing her phone go off when she sat down in her class.

darewhipizza;
i like sitting next to you today... you smell nice btw (;

•••
Yikes bye