33

2 YEARS LATER

Jangmi was walking towards her friends, the same group of friends that she had her 10th year. Her friend group grew a little more as more guys were added to the group, but some left due to moving or to them going to the study abroad program.

In two years, Jangmi had learned not to deal with boys and drama of boyfriends in her life, and that not every promise can save the day.

She eventually got over the fact that Daehwi had left for good and she wouldn't see him around anymore, and soon barely remembered him as a big part of her sophomore year, pushing those memories to the back of her mind.

Her social life was blooming, never seeming to have a dull moment. It was her last year of high school, and she honestly could have been happier.

Jooae and Hoseok came to the mutual understanding that they had feelings for each other, yet didn't do anything about it as was the agreement they had with each other.

Hyojung wasn't into dating, but she had a mini crush on this guy named Euiwoong, and sometimes she tried to talk to him but it never really worked.

Min and Guanlin got closer and were constantly asked and told to date, but they were happy in the way their friendship was, not having to worry about dating.

~~~

"Jangmi! Hurry your butt up before I punch you!" Jooae said sighing at the girl.

"I'm coming I'm coming!"

"Okay girls. It's our last year, and we need to do well this year." Hyojung said looking at all of the girls.

"Shut up and let's take the photo." Min said.

They all posed, and took the photo.

They all were about to leave the dance room when the boys stormed into the room

"Guys you will never believe what happened!" Daniel one of the other boys they had befriended over the years said as he threw his arm around Jooae.

"Get your arm off me fidget boy."

Jangmi laughed at Daniel who's face had a look of shock and then felt someone put their hand on her head.

"Ong Seongwoo if you don't take your dirty hand off my head I'll make sure I break it so well that you won't be able to... entertain yourself."

He just pet her head and laughed at her facial expression, before hugging the girl.

"Okay as interesting as this is would you tell us what happened?" Hyojung said looking at the three boys.

Guanlin came behind Min and spun her around before looking at Jangmi and the rest of the girls.

"The other boys are back. They got back from America yesterday."

"Wait you mean Daehwi and the others?" Jooae said looking at Guanlin.

He nodded his head and looked at the door.

"They're going to be here any second."

•••••
dun dun dun

aheM I asked for the color and UB and phrase because I'm planning on making those into uh lock screens for you all as a thank you for reading this trash so yeah

also read my Jihoon book which is the second book in the social media series!!!

thank