39 [SPECIAL]

Daehwi,

I don't really know the purpose of this, I guess I just have a lot of pent up feelings. Recently, I haven't been feeling too well, I've been feeling impartial and as if its everyone's fault. I'm annoyed easily now, I take everything to heart, I basically have no will power to try, and yet I seem fine and feel fine whenever I talk to you. Why is that? Why is it that you make me feel calm and not at all nervous, yet everyone eelse gets me all worked up to the point where i might punch someone? You deserve so much more than what i can give you, and im sorry i cant give you more. Who honestly knows how long this thing will be, considering the fact that im not sure what im trying to say. My head and heart are two jumbled messes, and im not quite sure which is saying what thing. I'm utterly frustrated by the fact that i dont knbow how i feel or what's going on with me. I constantly feel like theres something more that im missing, or maybe thats just so called "teen angst". The fact that i dont know which one applies to me more, well- that just means im lost and confused. I'm lost and confused about my feelings, not just towards you, but towards everyone. Sometimes I love my close friends, and sometimes i feel as if they push me to a certain edge that im close to punching them all in the throat. But whenever i see you smile, or see you with your friends, I enjoy the fact that youre happy. I only want the best for you, but if those words leave my lips, may god punish me forever.

- Jangmi Tuan

 DO YOU WISH TO SEND THIS OR SAVE THE DRAFT?

She clicked the save button, and closed her laptop before walking away, having to get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

yeet its short but just a short tap into her mind so-