12

darewhipizza; Annyeong

jeonjangjang; y r u texting me in class

darewhipizza; bc I want to talk to you

jeonjangjang; boy bye
~~~
Jangmi was in science class, not paying attention to whatever her biology teacher was saying.

Her class had some older kids in it, as they needed to take the class.

She was sitting next to her lab partner, a guy who was older than she was, by the name of Daniel.

She sighed and drew on her notes, not bothering to pay attention to anything.

She felt something poking her and saw Daniel poking her with his pencil.

"Uh can I help you?"

He smiled and nodded.

"You're Daehwi's girlfriend right?"

Jangmi widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did you just say?"

"I asked if you're Daehwi's girlfriend."

She shook her head, before looking down at her paper with a red blush covering her cheeks.

"I'm not with Daehwi. He likes me that's all."

Daniel nodded with understanding, watching the younger girl squirm now under his gaze.

She looked up from the paper, and quickly grabbed her phone texting Daehwi.
~~~
jeonjangjang; have you told people we are dating?

darewhipizza; no?

jeonjangjang; then why do people assume we are?

darewhipizza; bc we look good together (;

jeonjangjang; istg Daehwi-

~~~~
Jangmi had her phone taken away quickly and looked at the person who had taken it.

She came face to face with Samuel, who gave her a smile and then scrunched his nose.

"Hey why'd you-"

"Ms. Tuan!" Their teacher yelled getting everyone's attention.

Jangmi looked at her teacher, Ms.Jung and gave her a surprised look.

"Do you have anything that you would like to tell the class Ms. Tuan? Or is it possible that you're using your cellular device in class?"

She shook her head and looked at Ms. Jung.

Her teacher turned around and continued the lesson while Samuel turned to Jangmi.

"Here's your phone back. Don't want the friend of the girl I like and my best friend's girlfriend essentially."

Jangmi turned bright red before snatching her phone and seeing Daehwi's texts to her.

~~~
darewhipizza; they started calling you my girlfriend

darewhipizza; pls don't be mad at me after I say this

darewhipizza; buT i didn't deny when people said we were dating whoops

darewhipizza; all the more reason to make you mine (;

jeonjangjang; if I don't die of embarrassment and overwhelming emotions, I'm going to kill you ☺️

darewhipizza; Im scared

•••••••
yikes I'm-
what even is this book