4

darehwipizza;
wazzup

jeonjangjang;
im laying down watching Hyojung, Minah and Jooae not work on their homework

jeonjangjang;
wbu

darehwipizza;
im with Samuel, Jaehwan, and Donghan trying to play GTA

darehwipizza;
I say trying because Jaehwan and Samuel won't let me have my controller

jeonjangjang;
sucks to succ

jeonjangjang;

darehwipizza; oh gawd why

darehwipizza;
oh gawd why

jeonjangjang;
more importantly, why'd you spell god like 'gawd'

darehwipizza;
y not

jeonjangjang;
sigh

~~~~
All of the girls were playing around Jooae's room, trying to stop hitting each other with pillows.

~~~~All of the girls were playing around Jooae's room, trying to stop hitting each other with pillows

"Guys! Guys stop hitting me!" Hyojung said while being attacked by Minah and Jooae.

They kept hitting her, ignoring her cries of 'pain' and didn't stop until a loud ringing was to be heard.

They looked over to the computer in Jangmi's lap and noticed that Daehwi was calling her through video chat.

She screamed and grabbed her computer, ready to chuck it, before Jooae tackled her and Hyojung got the computer.

They placed the computer on the bed, and answered the call, making sure that they could be seen.

~~~~~
*At Daehwi's house*

"You guys finally gave up playing GTA?" Daehwi said looking at his three friends who were scattered around his room.

"Yeah."
"Mhm"
"Whatever."

They all were strangely quiet, which made daehwi suspicious,and he looked at each one of them.

When he found nothing to be interesting, he went back to his game only to hear

"Hey Jaehwan! I know who-"

"Shut up Jooae!"

"It's not like he doesn't already know!"

"Oh my god! Shut up you three!"

Daehwi turned around to see his three friends huddled around his computer, with the video chat open to Jangmi's profile and Jangmi's friends on the screen.

He ran over to the computer and Samuel lightly pushed him which made his face smush into the camera.
~~~~
The girls were laughing and taking photos of Daehwi and his little mishap before he moved and turned a bright red.

"Aww he's bright red! So cute~" said Jooae while scrolling through the photos of Samuel she took.

Hyojung was sitting there just watching, being quiet and playing around with her phone and laying on Jangmi while Jangmi smacked her and made her move.

"Smooth Daehwi smooth." Jangmi said laughing at the boy's mishap.

Daehwi laughed and smiled at Jangmi completely forgetting that he had three other friends at his house.

"So, why'd you call me? Because if it was to stare at my face, just take a picture it'll last longer." Jangmi said looking at the boy who suddenly turned red again and then turned to Samuel, who was busy texting on his phone.

"Uh im not sure why I called you gotta go bye!" And with that Daehwi hung up on Jangmi leaving her utterly confused and the rest of the girls teasing her that he liked her.
Jangmi refused the notion that Daehwi liked her because he couldn't like her,

Right?
~~~~
As soon as Daehwi hung up he slammed his head against the table and sighed while the rest of the guys watched him.

"Wow. You totally messed up dude." Donghan said looking at the boy who was done with life.

"I'll have to apologize to her tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Saturday dude."

"Oh."
••••••
I honestly think that this might turn into a crack fic like I haven't even gotten that far and we've already -