42

The door closed and Jangmi peeked over the piano, making eye contact with the person sitting in front of the piano.

"Jangmi?"

"Daehwi?"

Jangmi and Daehwi sat there, not knowing how to react to each other being there.

"J-Jangmi, what are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? I'm trying to get away from people, I don't need anyone on my case."

"But why? What's wrong?" Daehwi asked, moving from the bench to the ground next to Jangmi.

Jangmi scooted a little bit away from him and fiddled with her hands.

"Uh, it's nothing too big, I wouldn't expect you to worry about it or anything like that."

Daehwi grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his.

"I know that you hate me now or whatever, but I'll always be here for you."

Jangmi puffed her cheeks and sighed.

"Where do you want me to begin?"

****************************************
darehwi: i understand now why you were so angry and stuff when i left , i promise you that i won't leave your side anymore.

jeonjangjang: it's hard to believe that, especially when everyone is so good at leaving.

darehwi: remember our last date we had before?

jeonjangjang:... yes

darehwi : i told you that no matter what, i would be here for you, and be by your side.

jeonjangjang: and then you left and forgot about me

darehwi: i never forgot jangmi. i always thought about you, i was so ready to come back home, i was happy there for the new experience and everything, but i missed you.

jeonjangjang: ugh why did you miss me though, i was and still am a major asshole to you

darehwi: because i knew it was just a wall you had up, to not let me in. i'm not saying that we should date again right away, but we can slowly work up to it if you're down for it

jeonjangjang: sigh, i suppose we could start over and just try to work our way slowly

darehwi : really??

jeonjangjang: yeah.

jeonjangjang: also daewhi, i really am sorry i was so mean to you. i don't know, it wasn't right and there's no real excuse for it but i'm really sorry.

darehwi : water under the bridge.

darehwi: hey, it's late, go rest and we can talk tomorrow

jeonjangjang: okay, goodnight daewhi

darehwi: goodnight jangmi :)