16

Jangmi quickly texted the girls, seeing Daehwi's name pop up saying that he was outside for her. She quickly grabbed her keys, her parents at work or something that she didn't know about, and she walked out the door.

Daehwi was nervous, leaning on his car, waiting for Jangmi. When he saw her, he smiled and she turned around after locking her house, amazed at the boy and his car.

 When he saw her, he smiled and she turned around after locking her house, amazed at the boy and his car

"How did you even manage to get such a nice car?" Jangmi said, clearly surprised at the car.

Daehwi laughed a little, and shook his head.
"I asked someone I know if I could borrow their car. My car is way old."

Jangmi nodded and walked over to her side of the car before Daehwi opened the door for her.

She smiled and got in, thanking him before he went on his side of the car.

~~~
"So, where are you taking me today?" Jangmi said, checking her groupchat notifications and then turning her screen off.

Daehwi took her hand while he was driving and smiled at her.

"Well, I thought I could take you to a park I used to go to and we could have a picnic there and then maybe do something else that you'd wanna do."

She intertwined their fingers, and nodded her head.

"Sounds like a good plan."

~~~~
They got to the park quickly and it out of the car, hand in hand and walked over to a tree on a hill and put the blanket Daehwi had brought down on the grass.

Both of them sat down and Daehwi started getting the food out while Jangmi looked around at where they were.

"It's really pretty here."

Daehwi looked up and smiled at her.

"I thought you would like it. I know how much you like seeing aesthetic things and I assume you you would like how aesthetic this looked."

She nodded and saw the container of grapes open and she ate one, Daehwi watching the happiness on her face.

He handed her a sandwich made of ham and cheese, with some other things on it like tomato.

The bag the sandwich came in had her name on it- or well somewhat her name.

The bag read;
" Mrs. Lee ❤️"

She laughed and shook her head and looked up to see Daehwi with a mouthful of sandwich.

"Here Daehwi you got some ketchup on your face." Jangmi leaned over and wiped it off with a napkin that was laying by.

Daehwi swallowed his food and thanked her.

~~~~~
They spent the next two hours there, talking laughing, running around, and currently they were against the tree, Jangmi's head in Daehwi's lap while he stroked her hair.

"I had a lot of fun today." She said while playing with his fingers and smiling at him.

"I did too. I'm glad you said yes to going out with me today."

She smiled and got up noticing that it was time for her to go home.

They packed everything up and went to the car.

They got in and Daehwi drove her home, their fingers intertwined enjoying the time and quiet together.

~~~~~~
darewhipizza; are you home safe??

jeonjangjang; Yes Daehwi I am you dropped me off and saw me get in my house 😂

darewhipizza; I know but I want to make sure you're okay babe

jeonjangjang; babe??

darewhipizza; yeah well technically we're dating sooo

jeonjangjang; we went on one date

jeonjangjang; tell me by the fifth date you're my boyfriend and I'll agree

darewhipizza; okay

darewhipizza; we'll talk later babe ❤️❤️❤️

jeonjangjang; omg no stop

•••••••••
I love writing this book, but this book won't be updated starting tomorrow, and it might be updated on Saturday. I'm going on hiatus and i won't be back until Saturday so yeah (:
sorry y'all