25

jeonjangjang; annyeong

darewhipizza; oh hi

jeonjangjang; sorry I was gone for so long I was busy but I'm back

darewhipizza; are you at school?

jeonjangjang; lol no

jeonjangjang; all of us called in sick bc we're tired

darewhipizza; oh well we're on lunch break

jeonjangjang; oh cool

darewhipizza; can I meet you later? It's kind of important

jeonjangjang; Im busy later but if you want I can videochat with you after school

darewhipizza; k ig

jeonjangjang; cool I'll call you later ly

~~
Daehwi after school ran, passing all of the guys who were going to his house to also talk to the other girls.

He quickly got home, and threw his stuff on the ground, hopping while taking his shoes off, trying to make it to his room.

He ran up the stairs, and tripped, falling on his face and getting back up. He barged into his room, and was about to take his shirt off when he heard his computer ring.

JEONJANGJANG IS CALLING...
ACCEPT [ ]  DECLINE [ ]

He quickly pressed the answer button and Jangmi appeared on the screen, hair somewhat messy in a ponytail, a t-shirt and some shorts.

She waved and he broke out into a smile, seeing her.

"Hey Hwi. What's up?" She said tilting her head a bit.

He smiled and just looked at her, not saying anything before

"Daehwi? If you keep staring at me with that clown like smile on your face I'm going to hang up on you."

He got out of his trance and blushed a little.

"Oh right. Uh well there's something important I and the other guys need to tell you but-"

Just then the rest of the guys walked in, waving to daehwi and taking their shirts off, from hot it was, not noticing Jangmi was on the screen and that the other girls had shown up.

"Hey do you guys wanna take your pants off too or?" Jooae said making the other girls laugh, and the guys whip around, their faces red.

All the girls waved, and giggled st the guys.

"Oh. Uh this is awkward." Donghan said looking at the girls and then nodding at them.

The girls all just stayed silent until Jangmi looked to Daehwi.

"So. What's the important thing you wanted to tell me?"

Daehwi looked at the other guys who looked at him, all of them having a conversation telepathically.

"Will someone just tell us before we die?" Hyojung said checking her phone.

"We're all finishing school overseas" Samuel said.

The girls all looked at each other and then looked at min.

"Oh well. Bye." Min said and with that, she hung up the video call leaving both sides with confused emotions.

••••
dun dun dun drama