"Why me?"

After Lucy left, she went home and went straight to her room, where she shut and locked her door. Then, she picked up her phone, messaging her closest friend, who she forgot was sleeping since they were in different time zones. After realizing that her friend wouldn't be awake for a few more hours, Lucy decided to take a shower. Once she got out, she slipped on a pair of black leggings and another oversized sweater. Meanwhile, Jeongguk had returned to his dorm, where he started pacing. The other members questioned him, but he ignored them. Finally, he went to his room, grabbed his phone, and took off. Heading nowhere, in particular, he gripped his phone tightly. When he felt it buzz, he checked it to see Namjoon had texted him.

Namjoon: hey, where r you????

He ignored it and went to a nearby park to collect his thoughts. "Aish, why her!?!?" He asked, frustrated. Lucy was sitting at home, flustered over her recent experience with Jeongguk in the cafe. She kept checking her phone, and when it finally buzzed, she sighed.

Friend: hey, sry, I was sleeping

Lucy decided not to tell her friend about her run-in with her bias, knowing her friend would ask if she had seen other kpop idols or not. So instead, Lucy wrote a short response.

Lucy: it's ok. I figured you would be ☺

She set her phone down and hugged her knees "ugh, why me?!?" Tears slowly slid down her face as she looked at her wallpaper which was none other than Jeongguk.