The family is growing​

"So everything came back normal except for two things. First, Lucy, is your body temperature normally really high?" She nodded. "Okay, and also, I hope you two were expecting to............... Start a family. Lucy is probably about three months pregnant, and the illness she is suffering from is morning sickness." The doctor smiled and left after telling them the news to allow them to talk. "Jeongguk, did I tell you that Mairin predicted this." He looked at her, confused. "I told her my symptoms, and she said it sounded like morning sickness and told me to take a pregnancy test, but I ignored her" he nodded. "Let's make Mairin the godmother. She is great with kids and has four dogs, so it would be great for the child to grow up around them." Jeongguk said, looking at the floor. Lucy nodded and hummed in approval. Once they finished up at the doctor's office, they headed home, and Lucy immediately went and laid down. After an hour, Jeongguk went to check in on her "hey, how do you feel?" He rubbed her back. She opened her eyes slowly. "I have a headache, but other than that, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though." he kissed her cheek and texted Mairin.

Jeongguk: hey, Lucy is resting, but we have some news for you. Also, can you come to make some soup or something for her? Does she have a massive headache?
Mairin: she is pregnant, isn't she? And yeah, I'll be over in a few.
Jeongguk: How did you know?
Mairin: she is my best friend, and I studied to be a nurse. I knew the second she told me she was sick and explained how she felt.

Mairin was there shortly after they finished texting and made Lucy soup and grilled cheese. "Did you make American food for her?" he asked, chuckling "yeah, she was just talking to me about how she missed America and wanted to visit it again" Mairin laughed. Lucy came out of the room when she heard laughing and saw Mairin. "Mairin, you were right," Mairin laughed. "I knew I was when Jeongguk said you guys had news for me" Lucy smiled "did he tell you that you're going to be the godmother?" Mairin's jaw dropped, but she soon started smiling, and she ran over and hugged her "awe, that's so sweet. How often do I get the baby" Lucy laughed and then saw the food? "Ooh, food," they all laughed, and Mairin dished up the food. They then sat in the living room watching movies while they ate. "So, do you guys have names?" Lucy and Jeongguk looked at each other "I like Damien and Liberty" Jeongguk nodded. "I like Eun-Kyung or Haneul" Mairin nodded. Those are lovely names. Lucy stood up. "I'm craving Disney movies" she turned on Netflix and started a beauty and the beast. Lucy and Mairin sang along, and Jeongguk laughed at their cuteness. After several more movies and Lucy realizing how late it was, Mairin headed home, and Lucy and Jeongguk headed to bed.