She's gone??

Jeongguk woke up and didn't feel Lucy beside him. Panicking Jeongguk started running through the apartment calling her name. He decided to look throughout the whole building. When he walked out of the apartment he noticed how it was almost too quiet. He quickly re-entered the apartment and grabbed a knife, his phone, and a flashlight. He started searching everywhere for Lucy but couldn't find her. How did she get out of the house without me noticing? Jeongguk went outside and started wandering around looking for her. How could this happen? After searching for what felt like forever Jeongguk headed home. Once he was back inside he went to the bathroom where he saw a life less Lucy that wasn't there before "SHE'S GONE!!!!!!" a confused Jeongguk slid down the wall crying. He repeatedly screamed her name and pulled on his hair Jeongguk abruptly sat up in the bed and screamed "NO!" Lucy rubbed her eyes and sat up also. "Kookie are you okay???" Jeongguk suddenly pulled her into a bear hug. "No I'm not fucking okay" he cried into her hair and she rubbed his back. "What happened??" "I lost you. I couldn't find you and when I did you were dead." Lucy started crying with him. "It was just a nightmare it wasn't real. I'm not going anywhere Jeongguk." He held her for a little longer before they laid back down and fell asleep he held her close to him for the rest of the night. In the morning Lucy woke up at 6 so she went for a run then came home and made breakfast for her and Jeongguk. She had just finished when he came tearing out of the room "oh thank God I thought my nightmare came true" Lucy hugged him "no kookie I went for a run then made breakfast" Jeongguk kissed her forehead then she led him to the table where there where two plates of pancakes. "Thank you baby" Jeongguk said making a cute face. "Kookie sometimes I swear you are just so childish" Lucy laughed and started eating. Once they were finished Jeongguk did the dishes and put them away. "So Lucy I have today off I was thinking we could have a lazy day" she nodded "okay but only if you promise me something" Jeongguk nodded "anything" Lucy walked over to him "no freaking out while I'm in the shower" she stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. "Awe but couldn't I just..." "Jeon Jeongguk no" she interrupted him and pressed her lips into a thin line. "But" "I said no I can shower all by myself I'll be fine" Jeongguk crossed his arms and pouted "fine." Thirty minutes later Lucy came out and walked over to Jeongguk who was on his phone. "Whatcha doing?" "Buying gifts for you since I know your birthday is coming up this month." Lucy smiled and hugged him "you don't have to I have everything I need and want right here" with that she kissed him. "Still I want to" Jeongguk laughed and Lucy proceeded to put her wet hair in two buns. "Lucy it's still wet you could catch a cold" she laughed "this is how I get my hair wavey" Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "I won't catch a cold it is 90 degrees outside and about 70 in here" Jeongguk laughed "fine fine" she laid in his lap and played with the ring on her finger. Jeongguk suddenly put his phone down "what's wrong??" Lucy was confused. "Let's go see a movie" "but you said it was a lazy day" Jeongguk laughed "just come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee" he begged "fine" he didn't tell Lucy what they were going to see so when she saw it was a horror movie she whined "kookie you know I don't like watching these kinds of movies unless I'm at home with my bear stuffy" Jeongguk looked at her all serious "I'll protect you Lucy" they both cracked up. After the movie they headed home and along the way it started storming. Once they were home Lucy went and laid down. "Hey are you okay?" he asked surprised that she laid down. "Yeah my tummy hurts probably from all the candy" Jeongguk nodded and sat down rubbing her back. "Anything you want??" He asked and she smiled "you?" He laughed and kissed her "anytime"

___________________________________________________________________________

Bum bum bum Jungkook is having night terrors. Btw If you guys have any suggestions don't be afraid to comment them might use them and give you a shout out.