"I need you"

Lucy woke up to a loud Jeongguk, "Lucy come on, we're gonna miss the plane." She rolled her eyes and got up, putting on a crop top and ripped black jeans with her timberlands that her best friend managed to find in her size. Thinking about her friend, she smiled and decided to shoot her a text.
Lucy: Hey, I'm going on tour with the boys. When we stop in Chicago, I'll bring them over. 😎
Mairin: OMG, that's awesome. You better wear those timberlands. They were costly. 😊😂
Lucy: don't worry, I am.
After a few more minutes, Lucy rushed down to meet Jeongguk, who was pressing his lips into a thin line. "You're showing a lot of cuts off here. Take my jacket for at least now" Lucy looked down, embarrassed, and took the jacket. I'll stop one day. I promise Jeongguk. She thought as she followed him out to a van. She climbed in and saw the other members, and she smiled. Once they reached the airport, they quickly made their way to the private plane. "Lucy, we need to talk" she looked at Jeongguk "believe me, I know," she half laughed. Once they all got settled in, Jimin turned around. "Lucy is it true English is your native language" she laughed and nodded. "Yes, jamless Jimin, it is but Jeongguk, and I are trying to have a conversation," she said politely. Jimin nodded and turned around. Lucy heard Namjoon laughing and smiling. "Jeongguk, I already know what you wanna talk about, and I'll try to stop, but I can't promise you 100% yet" Jeongguk looked at her, shocked "that's not what I wanted to tell you because it's your way of coping and I'm not going to force you to do anything" Lucy nodded and bit back tears. They sat silently for a few minutes. "I need you like you wouldn't believe," he finally spoke up. It was Lucy's turn to be shocked "huh?" Jeongguk looked at the ceiling and started crying "when I thought I was losing the innocent girl I met that day in the cafe, I don't know, I just.........." He looked into his lap. Lucy reached over and took his hand. "I realized how much I needed you. It wasn't me just helping a friend. It was me getting help without even realizing it. Thank you" she started to cry and set her head on his shoulder. "Jeongguk, I don't know what to say because I never realized I was helping you. I thought I was annoying" Jeongguk laughed "you're far from annoying. Remember that," Lucy smiled, "I will," and they both drifted off to sleep.