"I'm sorry"

After the concert, everyone headed back to the hotel. Jeongguk decided to start v live and smiled when Lucy agreed to join him. Jeongguk smiled. "I guess to start this v live. I want to thank all of you who were at the concert tonight and showed this beautiful girl lots of love" Lucy blushed and shifted in her seat next to him. She read the comments and started crying at how many were supportive of her. Jeongguk noticed and rubbed her back. "See, the armies love you" Lucy smiled and nodded. "So Jeongguk, is this how you communicate will all of your fans 24/7?" he nodded. She returned to reading the comments and laughed, "no, we are not dating. We are just excellent friends," Lucy said, pointing to the statement she had just read, and Jeongguk smiled. "Confession time!" he yelled, and Lucy looked at him, confused. "So Lucy, I like you more than a friend, and I understand if you don't feel the same way" Lucy was shocked at his sudden confession. "Jeongguk, I have feelings for you too, but I'm afraid of hurting you." She looked down at her hands and bit back tears. Jeongguk made her look at him and softly kissed her. When the kiss ended, lucy smiled and looked away. Jeongguk turned into a blushing mess and smiled back at the camera. "Sorry," she looked at Jeongguk and said, "for what?" They both laughed and continued the v live.

Once it ended, Lucy went to the bathroom and changed into her pajamas. Then someone knocked on their hotel room door. Jeongguk opened to a grinning Jimin "awwwww kookie, I watched your v live. That was sooooooo cute" Lucy walked over and laughed at Jimin. Jimin looked at her and smiled "so are you guys a thing now?" He asked, and Jeongguk looked at her. "Yes, Chim Chim, we are." She smiled and slipped her hand into Jeongguk's. "Now go sleep, Jimin hyung. We have a long day tomorrow," Jeongguk reminded the older member, who skipped off. Lucy and Jeongguk laughed, then laid down, going to sleep themselves.