"Oh no"

Lucy finally got home and smiled. Then she remembered Jeongguk had something he wanted to tell her. So when they got home, Lucy sat on the couch while Jeongguk paced in front of her. "Why are you so stressed? Suddenly, you said you would tell me when we got home?" Jeongguk stopped walking and looked at her. "Lucy.............. I don't know how to say this. My company wants me to date another idol. When I told them about you, they said the only way I could get out of their plans was to make it official with you." Lucy nodded, "but we did make it official all of the fans know about us" he shook his head "they mean a ring, a wedding, all of it" Lucy stood up and looked at Jeongguk. "And you are panicking? Why?" She laughed. Jeongguk looked at Lucy seriously, "you and I both know we are not ready to marry. We've already talked about it once, remember?" Lucy shrugged and went into the kitchen with him right on her heels. "People change Jeongguk. The last time we talked about it, I was very immature, and the thought of settling down was scary, but I think I found the perfect person to do it with." She turned to face Jeongguk, who looked shocked. "Seriously, this whole time, I was freaking out telling the others you would never say yes, but now I know I was stressing over nothing." And with that, Jeongguk got down on one knee and pulled out the little black velvet ring box he was hiding. "Lucy, everything I just told you about the company was a lie. I told you all of that to see if you changed your mind about marriage and since you have will you marry me?" Lucy was shocked and laughed "yes, I will, but did you just lie to me, kook-tokki?" he laughed and nodded while he slipped the ring onto Lucy's hand then gently kissed her.

*time skip four months*

Lucy woke up for the fourth time this week sick to her stomach. Jeongguk woke up, went into the bathroom, and rubbed her back. "I think we should take you to see a doctor. You're not getting any better" she nodded, got up off the floor, brushed her teeth, and then put on jeans and an oversized hoodie. Jeongguk drove them to a walk-in clinic and filled out the paperwork. After about 10 minutes,s she was called back and explained how she felt. The doctor decided to do a few tests and took a little blood. While she and Jeongguk were waiting,g they decided to talk a little bit about their wedding plans that were mostly done. They were discussing a few finishing touches. The doctor came back in after 15 minutes and looked at the couple. "So everything came back normal except for two things. First, Luc,y is your body temperature normally really high?" She nodded. "Okay, and also, I hope you two were expecting to..............."

_________________________________________
Bum bum bum cliffhanger. I just realized this is my first author's note, LOL.