Finally Peaceful Sleep

After months of night terrors and Lucy keeping Jeongguk occupied during the day, his night terrors stopped. She was happy and finally started sleeping at night as well. She woke up one morning, and he wasn't beside her. Panicking, she got up and ran to the living room, where she saw Jeongguk on the couch with a photo album. She sat next to him and noticed in all the pictures together she had cuts everywhere. She snatched the book from him and shut it, then looked away, ashamed. He hugged her. "You've come so far since the day I first saw you in the cafe" he then kissed her neck "don't be ashamed of those pictures. They showed what you went through to get where you are now." she felt a few tears roll down her cheeks "I'll tell you what how about we go take more photos together in random places, will that make you feel better?" She smiled. "Yeah." She then kissed him and left to get changed. She wore a black crop top with black jean shorts and a black cardigan. She walked out, and Jeongguk laughed.
"My tims will be the only color in my outfit," she laughed, and he looked shocked. "But your tims are grey. That's not adding color," and at that, they both laughed. They went to many of the same places from the other photos and recreated them. They also went back to the cafe where they first met. Lucy ordered the same drink that day, and Jeongguk decided to do the same. They then sat at the same table, and instead of having a sad conversation, they shared laughter, and Lucy realized that she wished their first day could have been like this.