<4>

Maria's pov.
As I lightly jog upstairs with grocery bags in hand I smirk. Strolling through to the kitchen is open the fridge and nod curtly with a smile.
"Much better," I say as I put away the shopping. I then Finnish cooking and serve dinner.
"ALRIGHT THEN DINNERS READY" I yell out.
I'm greeted by silence.
"Dad? John?" I call out eyebrows taught with worry. I walk through the flat and look for them. They are nowhere to be seen. Then the door opens and a pair of footsteps thunder up the stairs. The two men burst through the door running hands through their hair.
"Oh, Maria your ho..." Father says being cut off by me latching on to his waits.
"DON'T FUCKING DO THAT YOU IGNORANT ARSE I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU AT LEAST FUCKING CALL OR LEAVE A NOTE!!" I yell my eyes watering.
"I'm... sorry Maria. I did not think it would affect you, we were just finishing up a case" Father says combing his hand through my hair to comfort me just like how he would when I was younger.
"Ok I guess if it was for a case I can forgive you, I made dinner It might be a little bit cold now," I say stepping away from father and wiping get my tears. Emotions were a weakness and I should learn to control them.
"So what was the case? I read your blog John was this one as exciting as the study in pink was?" I ask, without giving any time for the man to answer I turn to Sherlock "and as four you father thought I taught you better. the earth does go around the sun doofus we discussed this when I heard last time did we not!" I huff lightly punching his shoulder. Grumbling under his breath father pushes past me to get to the kitchen.
"I deleted it didn't seem that important" he grumps.
"Oh for the love of Christ just admit it, Sherlock, you would have solved this case way faster had you know some basic astrology," John says rolling his eyes.
"So what was the case?" I ask as we all enter the kitchen. I pick up John's plate and microwave it for a couple of minutes to reheat the food.
"Hmm of a series of puzzles to say the least, first he had us solving Carl powers case, then there was the man who had Janus cars help him make it look as though he were dead when he had in fact moved to South America..." John starts saying. I listen intently nodding at him to show I was listening. As he continues I set his plate down and heat Sherlocks. "Then we solved the Connie Prince murder and the one we just finished off was the new lost Vermeer painting being a fake. Sherlock had proved it by pointing out the van burin supernova which could not be in a painting painted in the 1960's." John finishes. I nod
"Sounds like a grand old time. What's next?" I ask sitting down with my food looking at Sherlock. Eating the spicy tuna rolls on my plate with the elegant dark wood chopsticks I had bought with me.
"You should really get that memory stick for Mycroft now Sherlock. You know he won't leave it alone until you have." John says through a mouth of rice and tuna. Swallowing he smiles
"Sorry, it is very good. your good at cooking Maria" he says sheepishly as I jokingly glare at him for the rude behaviour.
"Thank you Watson,  father honestly if you continue to pick at your food like a three-year-old I will spoon feed you like one" I snap firmly wiping the chopsticks with my napkin and stabbing them messily through my bun. With a scoff sherlock eats a mouthful.
"Don't you use that tone with me, mister! I will not sit here and let my father become anorexic because he thinks he is smart in not eating!" I huff. John staring between us in awe.
"How D'ya do that? Get him to do what you tell him" John asks "Its bloody brilliant."
Grinning I turn to John.
"Growing up while he did drugs I was the only one who was around to help him stop. Though I know for a fact that he still doses them it has become a habit I guess I just try to make sure he is healthy and on the right track in life." I say "it was our little deal. I helped father get through his drug habits and teach him all the useless things I know then he would teach me to deduce and take me on cases." As I explain this to John I see Sherlock out of the corner of my eye.
" that is it, give me the fucking fork you incompetent child of a man!" I remark sassily. Sherlock frowns and dumps he silverware into my open palm. I scoop up a portion of the meal and hold it out. Sherlock sits there arms crossed and pouting.
"Open your fucking mouth and eat the God damn food that I have cooked you!" I snap. John holds back a laugh as the scene unfolds. Sherlock looks me dead in the eye and opens his mouth 
"This is redi..." as he speaks I shove the fork in.
"If you didn't fuck around with your health by not eating then I would not have to do this aye," I say. Feeding him another mouthful.
"I don't know what you mean I am perfectly healthy, eating just slows me down," Sherlock says
"No. it doesn't work on me. You don't eat father because your 'not hungry' it has nothing to do with slowing you down. And it is not healthy at all. I'm a teenage girl who eats a pretty much non-stop and I'm still only just a healthy weight because of my cursed and yet also epically fast metabolism. I get that from you so you not can tell me your healthy! OK... how the hell do you find tops that tight when you are a fucking walking stick!!! That's not fair I want clothing that fits me!" I whine going completely off topic with the talk of clothing.
"Maria is right, Sherlock you're rather underweight," John says.
I feed father the last of his food.
"There all done. Can I play your violin dad?" I ask as I place the dishes in the sink.
"No," he says standing.
"What why not!?" I huff
"You're not touching my instrument again after what happened last time, I'll get you your own tomorrow," he says turning to walk away. "We can get you clothing to" he sighs.
"While we're at it we are getting you a bed, and you will share the room with me, you can't sleep on the couch for a whole year," John says.
I grin.
"Aww such a cute couple you would make" I gush
"I'm am not gay!" John says with a sigh.
"Look at me, John. I am a teenage female who spends most her time reading or watching sappy TV shows with cheesy romantic relationships, I don't care what you say you and Sherlock will now fourth always be my OTP and I will ship you even if it is not canon" I ramble. They both Stare at me confused.
"Ok let me put it this way, you are like rose and the doctor, everyone wants it to be a thing even If it's never gonna happen," I say. John Makes a your-point-is-understood face while Sherlock gasps.
"Don't bring doctor who into this! Besides were more like Dean and Castiel!" He pouts arms crossed.
"Wait a bloody minute you watch doctor who and supernatural!? But you hate watching tv?" John says confused.
"Well, we had a week off so I forced him to watch the modern doctors and supernatural up to session ten." I shrug.
"I'm a week!" John states
"No, it was like I don't know a week for Doctor who and two for supernatural. We got Lestrade in on it too so yeah..." I shrug "do look at it realistically john it's not actually possible to watch them in one week."