<15>

Maria pov
I clambered out of the car and run to the door in order to get inside before I can be spotted with my father.
He and the men who bought us hear enter a few seconds after me.
"Ok so why have you dragged me to Buckingham Palace with my father?" I ask as one of the men leads us through the large palace to a room with two very fancy sofas and a very fancy table the man who leads us hear puts father's clothing down on the extravagant coffee table. In other words it was all very much overly fancy and far more so then anything I've ever seen, other expensive looking items of furniture are placed around the room.
Sherlock immediately sits on the couch silently staring at the other side of the room. I stand leaning against the wall next to the door.
We sat like that for a while, not too long only ten maybe twenty minutes before John was lead in.
A man showed him to the door and he walked in and quietly sat next to Sherlock.
He looks sherlock over with what I can only assume is confusion, I can't say for sure as I can't see his face.
He turns to stare at the window behind the other sofa.
"Are you wearing any pants?" He asks
"Hmm no," Sherlock almost immediately replies.
"Yeah alright you keep yours on John this is embarrassing enough as it is!" I say sarcastically.
They both Crack up laughing and I roll my eyes.
"What are we doing here? Seriously what?" John asks still laughing
"I can't answer that for you John but I'm fighting the impulse to steal an ashtray," I mutter
"Hear to see the queen?" He suggests as Mycroft enters the room.
"Oh apparently yes," Sherlock laughs.
"Oh, would you all grown up!" Mycroft snaps.
"Wouldn't hold too much hope uncle Mikey, he refuses to wear pants he blogs about it and I'm pretty much a child, together we solve crimes," I say with a grin.
"Ah yes hello Maria, dear, I take it you'll be with Sherlock for his cases then?" He greats me.
"Yes of course uncle Mikey they are stuck with me for a while," I smile.
"Ah that's a shame, must be absolutely horrible having to live in that biohazard they call a flat," he says.
"It's not that bad, but I would like to ask that you visit mother, I'm worried about her she hasn't called in a while and she won't answer me when I call her," I say. Sherlock's eyes widen slightly.
"Wait What?" He asks
"I'll visit her later I'm sure she is fine do not worry yourself, my dear, take a seat if your helping with their 'cases' then you will want to be listening," he says.
"That's why you were upset? After we met Moriarty?" Sherlock asks looking down at the table.
"Well... yeah... I was going to... I wanted to... I didn't know what to say I didn't want to worry you," I say
"I understand," Father says moving over to make room for me. I groan and walk over falling into the seat next to my father.
"We were on a case Mycroft," Sherlock says
"What the hiker and the backfire? I glanced at the report Seems a bit obvious," Mycroft says
"Transparent," Sherlock replies.
John looks between them confused.
"Well time to move on then," I say
Mycroft picks up the pile of clothing and holds it out. Sherlock just stares at it.
"We are in Buckingham Palace the very heart of the British nation Sherlock Holmes put your trousers on!" Mycroft says sternly.
"What for," Sherlock replies
"Your client," Mycroft says at the same Time as me saying
"For God's sake,"
Sherlock turns to me and raises an eyebrow then stands.
"And my client is?" He asks.
"Illustrious in the extreme and remaining entirely I'll have to inform you entirely anonymous," A man says walking in.
"Mycroft," he greats.
"Harry," Mycroft replies
"I'll have to apologize for the state of my little brother," he says.
"Full-time occupation I imagine," Harry jokes.
"Oh most definitely," I say
" Ah yes and this must be John Watson formerly of the fifth Northumberland fuselage," Harry says shaking John's hand
"Ah hello yes," John says
"My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog," he says
"Your employer?" John asks giving Sherlock a small smug look.
"Yes, And mister Holmes the younger, you look taller I'm your photographs," Harry says
"I take the precaution of short friends and a good coat," he says
"Yes and hello don't mind me I'm just being forced to be here so you!" I say kicking Sherlock gently and pointing at the clothes now on the couch opposite us.
"Put them on! Now!" I instruct.
He ignores me and turns to Mycroft.
"I don't do anonymous clients I'm used to a mystery at one end of the cases not both it just gets confusing good day," he says walking to past Mycroft and Harry to the door.
As he walks past Mycroft puts his foot down on his sheet.
Causing it to slip down as he walks.
I let out a small squeal and cover my face
"This is a matter of national importance grow up!" Mycroft snaps
"GET OF MY SHEET," Sherlock says through clenched teeth.
"OR what," he says
"OR I'll just walk away," Sherlock replies snarkily
"Please don't," I groan burying my face in the cushion next to me.
"I'll let you, "Mycroft says.
"Don't bloody challenge him!" I whine.
"Boys please not hear," John says
"Who is my client!" Sherlock asks harshly.
"For the love of God look around and deduce it! Put your bloody clothing on while you're at it!" I yell into the cushion. With a sigh, Sherlock walks up to the couch and collects the pile storming into the other room and slamming the door behind him.