[NOT PART OF THE STORY] SIDE STORY/AU

As we sat in the cab on the way to Baker Street my phones text tone rings out. Opening it and scanning the message from Maria I smirk.
'you won't do it, your to up yourself to,'
Opening it to the camera of my phone I turn to john who was watching the world pass by the cabs windows. How boring.
"John," I call. He turns and I reach out and grab the front of his sweater, pulling him close I press my lips to his and take a photo. Turning my phone off as soon as I had it and dropping it into my lap to place my hand on his cheeks. The soft Hasty kiss now taking my full attention. I had only intended it to be a quick kiss, just get the photo and be done with it. But with John metaphorically melting into my arms I am taken over by the rush of it.
As we finally pull apart I find myself smiling.
"That was perfect thank you," I say picking up my phone and sending it to Maria, as I'm about to send I pause. Smirking I add Mycroft, lestrade Anderson, Donovan and Mrs Hudson's names and send it to them also. John sits next to me still stunned by what just happened.
"I know you are convinced you are not gay, john, but I think I've decided I would very much like it if you were," I say quietly.
He slowly nods blinking away the shock.
"I'll uh. I'll definitely have to think about that one," he mumbles, pausing for a bit. "yeah I've thought about it, can we do that again some time?" He asks. with a goofy and stupid grin plastered on his face.
"Most definitely, I think I quite like the rush that gave me," I chuckle.  

(I wrote this more as a little practice for fluffy scenes and stuff, based on a pic I saw in Pinterest, it's not part of the story at all just a small fun little extra chapter since I take so long to actually flipping well update this book, sorry about that I went through multiple writers blocks, forgot about it for a while did that thing where you start another book and then go oh crap wait that's right I should finish that first then proceed to procrastinate both of them and disappoint yourself and your readers. But yeah, enjoy I guess, I'll try write more but no promises cus I'm really bad and finishing things tbh)