Epilogue

Six months later:

I was in the bathroom trying to finish up with my hair so that we wouldn't be late. When it came to me trying to get my hair together, it could be hell. I knew if I didn't hurry up then we would be late.

"You almost done?" I turned to see Lucas already ready standing in the doorway.

"Almost." I moved past him and went to put on my dress. I slipped it on and then took a look in the mirror to make sure everything was okay. "How do I look?"

"Like you're all mine." He wrapped his arms around my body bringing me into him and planting kisses along my neck. He made his way to my lips which started something that would make us be late.

"You know eventually you are going to have to move all your things in here."

"Yes, I know and I have already hired the movers which means some your junk has got to go."

"No, I think that means some of your things are going into storage."

"Um excuse me, a lady never puts her things into storage." I flipped my hair hitting him a little in the face.

"We'll see about that," he said hitting me on my butt and walking out.

Like I thought we got to the complex late which meant my mom was going to raise all kind of hell. Today was too important for us to be late. I knew they hadn't started yet so I wasn't worried. Lucas grabbed my hand and we made our way to our seats. When found them we found Jordan and Raquel sitting together. She winked at me as we sat down.

"You're late Samaria," my mom said leaning forward to see me. I sighed.

"I know mom. We got lost." I looked at Lucas and he looked away knowing I was lying. Some help he was.

"Got lost my ass, you know exactly where this place is. I told you not to be late and what do you do, you show up late." She scrunched her face at me.

"I'm sorry mom, gosh." She just shook her head in disappointment and leaned up. I was happy that part was over.

We watched the ceremony when it started and waited. They started to call the names and when Brianna's name was called we all stood up and yelled for her. We watched as she walked across the stage and took her diploma. I took a ton of pictures of her getting her high school degree. I was so proud of her. In the beginning it didn't seem like she would get to this point and now here we were. She had graduated high school.

When the ceremony was over we all went to the front entrance and waited for her to come out. "There's my daughter!" my mom screamed when she finally appeared. She pulled her into a tight hug squeezing the life out of her. "I'm so proud of you baby. And now I don't have to worry about school anymore. I finally got all of you out!" we all laughed.

"Thanks mom."

"Okay now we will meet all of you at the house for your special dinner, right?" we all nodded. She kissed us all ad then left. Jordan and Raquel too so they could get some alone time since he was shipping out tomorrow.

"So how does it feel to be a high school graduate?"

She smiled looking at her degree. She then looked up and hugged me tight. "What was that for?"

"You've always been there for me and I want to thank you. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be in this position."

"Baby girl you know I will always be here to support you no matter how cray you get."

"I know. But guess what?"

"What?"

"I finally chose to go to UCLA." She said smiling wide. I followed her and hugged her again. "I'm so proud of you Brianna."