01

_____❀_____

Jimin get up with a groan and looked down at his boner. Yesterday was enough for him. He had a wet dream. A loud sigh escaped his mouth. He will never forget yesterday.

The pink hair boy had to lie at Jungkook. He couldn't say that he had a hard dick down in his pants because of him.

He undressed himself and took a quick cold shower but this didn't really helped. Another sigh escaped his mouth and Jimin solved his kind of problem.

"Morning Jimin Hyung." Jungkook smiled at the older one. "Good Morning Kookie." He replied and smiled softly. "Let's go." He spoke and walked with his Hyung to school. On the way to school they talked a little bit until Jungkook asked something.

"Hyung why were you so nervous yesterday?" he asked and looked into Jimin's eyes. Jungkook smiled softly and had his innocent look on.

"Uhm Jungkookie... Uhm because uhm." Jimin stuttered and bit his lower lip. He can't tell this innocent bunny that he was hard as hell!

"And what was that hard thing in your pants? It felt a little bit nice." He giggled.

Suddenly Jimin grinned a little bit about his words. "Really?" he asked and Jungkook nodded. "It was hard but not really that hard. It was okay and I think that it felt nice." The younger spoke shyly.

"Aw. You're cute." Jimin smiled and ruffled through Jungkook's hair. The cheeks from Jungkook started to warm up and a beautiful red tone appeared on them.

"Hey! You two!" A man shouted and jumped at Jimin's backs. "Aish! Taehyung! You idiot!" Jimin shouted and lost his balance. Taehyung laughed and helped Jimin to get up from the ground after he fall on the dirty ground.

"You will pay for that." He says in an offended tone. "Aw Jiminie. Don't be offended." Taehyung smiled at his friend. Jimin groaned.

"Stop fighting." Jungkook said and looked at his hyungs. "Okay. We will stop bunny." Taehyung teased him. "I'm not a bunny. You fucki-" Jungkook yelled a little bit. "Watch your language."

Another man spoke. Jungkook turned around and saw Jin Hyung. "But." He tried to explained. "There is no but. Watch your language." Jin said. "But I'm 16!" Jungkook groaned. "You look like 11, Jungkookie." Taehyung teased him again. "Aish!" The brown-haired boy shakes his head.

"How was class?" Jimin asked the youngest as he sit down. "Horrible. I fucking hate English." He groaned. "I said watch you language Jungkook." Jin said in a loud tone. "Yeah. Listen to your mum." Namjoon laughed. He had blond hair and he was very tall.

Jin blushed a little bit and looked to Namjoon. "Sometimes I really hate you." He hissed and took a bite from his breakfast. ,,Jimin Hyung? I'm hungry. Can I have a bite from your food?" Jungkook asked and looked cute into Jimin's eyes.

The older guy melted mentally. "Okay Okay. But one bite." He said and gave his sandwich to Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes twinkled and he took one big bite from Jimin's sandwich.

"Yeah Jungkookie! Don't eat that much! Your Hyung want to eat something too." Jimin spoke and looked at the younger one.

"And you should stop to put so much food in you mouth." The pink-haired guy smiled softly.

"Hyung."

"You food is big. Like your thing in your pants."

_____❀_____

New Update! Yeah!

I think the next coming chapters will be longer

Have fun with my shitty english :')

❀