13

[unedited]

_____❀_____

A wave of heat rushed through the two male bodies as they looked at each others. The dark eyes looked hungrily at the younger male while his hands were placed on the side from Jeon's body. Park licked his lips and looked down at the boy underneath him.

Actually he would be surprised by his question but his lust controlled his whole body. Sinful moans escaped the pinkish pair of lips as he felt the strong grip on his thighs. "You want to know what this is?" whispered Park in his raspy voice while his hands squeezed his muscular thighs. A short nod from Jeon was the answer.

"I want to know it hyung, ah."

Warm sunlight fell into the white room and Jeon's pale hands gripped the white sheets of his bed. On his face was lust written down while his breath went fast. Jungkook was an innocent boy but Park was the only human on earth that made him feel like this.

Purple was the color that adorned his body and mostly his neck. Soft bite marks were on his neck as well. Hot breaths filled the small room from Jeon and his legs started to shake in lust. Sweat covered his body and the little drops rolled his pale body down. It was a beautiful view for the older male.

"H-hyung. I want an ah-answer." whimpered the younger male and dug his nails into the arm from Jimin. His eyes were teary from the pleasure he got from Park, his breath was still fast and hot. Slowly moved Park his face nearer to the whimpering male. Their breathes touched each others and he closed his eyes.

Soft but plump felt the lips against his pinkish ones. Heat rushed through their bodies and a moan escaped Jungkook's lips as the male started to nip on his lips and later his neck. "Hmm give me more of these beautiful noises honeybun."  murmured the black-haired male and stroked with one of his hand through his messy hair which shined in the warm sunlight.

"So should I explain you it meaning of 'lap dance'?"

Again a nod camr from the younger and he moaned a 'yes' out. Jeon's sweaty skin rubbed against Jimin's and both moaned. Park kissed softly the forehead from his 'crush'. "You don't know how crazy you are driving me." groaned Jimin and licked his lips as he looked down on Jeon. Sunbeams fell onto his sweaty skin and his pale skin looked like porcelain.

Cherry red was the color that adorned the cheeks from Jeon and the pinkish lips finished the final touch on Jeon's face. It drove Park crazy. He licked his lips again while a groan left his plump lips.

"So let me explain it to you honeybun." murmured Jimin and grabbed with his hands the waist from Jeon. A loud moan came from the younger as an answer and he was soon sitting on Jimin's lap while his cherry red cheeks went into a darker red. Silence filled the room and Park's hot breath hit the sweaty body from Jeon.

Jimin placed kisses on the sensitive pale skin. His lips rubbed against the skin and he left new purple marks on the delicious skin. Their heavy breaths filled the room next to the silence.

"Lap dance is a kind of dance. You just do it on the lap."

Low was Jimin's voice and his hands traveled over the skin from Jungkook. The brown-haired male threw his head back and let some sensual noises out of his mouth. His heavy and fast breath filled the room while from Park came wet noises. He kissed the sensitive skin again and traveled with his hands lower. Park's voice dropped many times and it ended up being a raspy deep voice which send a shiver down Jeon's spine.

"What do you think? And why do you know such words?" asked the older male the younger one and his muscular but small hands massaged the red flesh, his favorite private part from Jeon's body. "I-i ahh." Jungkook was a mess. His eyes were closed and he couldn't speak probably. Only whimpers or sinful moans escaped his lips. His body started to be weak for the pleasure.

A grin was placed on Jimin's lips as he watched the younger. Jeon arched his back and more and more moans escaped his pinkish lips. Only Jimin made it to see the younger in this state, sweaty and moaning. And he wanted to make sure he was the only one who saw him like this.

Soft breezes came from the window into the room and the white curtain danced slowly in the wind. A small moan came from Jeon as the cold air hit his hot body. His eyes were still closed but his breath went faster. "Look at me. You're so beautiful." whispered Park against the purple covered neck from the younger male.

Stronger began the thighs from Jeon to shake in pleasure and Park smirked as he felt some drops of a liquid on his stomach. "W-what ah is this." whined the brown-haired male. His hair was on his forehead while drops of sweat rolled his hot body down. Sinful noises filled the room while the older male enjoyed it fully. Park's dark eyes looked up on the heavy breathing male on his lap.

The urge of sexual lust came up in his body but he groaned in pain. He could do it but something hold him up. "Ah- hyung." Jeon fell against Jimin's strong and muscular chest and breathed heavily against his air while his nails dug into the skin from the black-haired male. Kisses were placed all over the neck from Jeon again. Park couldn't get enough of the delicious body.

Slowly opened Jeon his eyes and lifted himself up on the lap from Jimin. He looked directly into the dark eyes from Park. As soon he blinked with his eyes, he felt the pair of lips on his pair of lips. Wet noises filled the room and Jeon dug his nails into the back from the older male and moaned loudly into the kiss.

Lack of oxygen lead that they broke the kiss while the sun shiner golden on their faces. A warme tone appeared on their skin while the looked heavily breathing into each others eyes. Park grinned slowly and he kissed the left shoulder of Jungkook. His black hair shimmered in the golden sunlight and he looked at Jungkook.

"What do you think? Do you want to try lap dancing?"

_____❀_____

oh well this was crap :')