short me crying over your love

well hello I guess. I just want to let you know that I'm really happy. I'll try to make it Short lmao also I'm sorry that I had to post this. Please read it

I just realised everything on this account and I really wanna say a big thank you! In this ome year and two months happend so much good stuff! I can't imagen it! I'm- Woah!

Thank you for being there by my side! All the time. I'm not always answering your comments but I want to let you know that I always read them and they touch me, really.

Your comments about saying that the chapter was good or that I should update because you can't wait anymore, it really touches me.

I realised it because @my German communtiy that are reading my books as well... I'm always depressed and sad when I switch to my German account SongTaeyeon
I hope some of my German Reads that are also 'reading' my German books can hear my words.
I want to say sorry for being an asshole.

I noticed that my account is going down and no one is really reading my stories anymore even when I have there over 800 followers. I just wanna start crying. I noticed it in the last time and I wanna say sorry for my being not active and that I didn't post often like I used to do. I hope someone of them is reading this and maybe forgives me for being like this.

Now to you my English/international communtiy. I really wanna say thank you for being with me All the time and always cheering me up!

I can't explain my love for you!😭💕

I love you guys!

me @you

chu~
<3