15

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Warm air and water vapor filled the air in the small room. Water drops rolled down the glass pane. Hot was the air in the room. Scent of freshness and soap filled the bathroom.

Loud dripped the water slowly to the ground. The water hit the skins of the two males and the younger one closed his eyes while he washed himself. A bright red covered his cheeks. It was the first time that both of them showered together.

"That tickles! Stop that- ahaha." laughed the brown-haired male as the strong hands from the older male tickled him. A deep laugh escaped the pair of plump lips and Jimin looked at the younger with a smile. One of his arms was wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"Oh that tickles? I didn't know." laughed Jimin and his hands laid still on the waist of the younger male. Their eyes met and a shy smile covered Jeon's cherry red lips. "thank you for holding me." whispered Jeon and looked with his bright red cheeks down.

"You don't have to thank me. Seriously. I love to do that." The last part whispered Jimin and Jeon couldn't hear it since the water was loud but Jimin promised him to take a shower with him. "Should I clean you now your back?"

Deep was the voice from the older male as he asked the younger one. His chin rested on the shoulder of Jungkook's, his dark eyes focused the soap which smelled like vanilla and cinnamon, just like Jeon smelled.

"Yes. That would be very great." cheered the brown haired male and gave the soap to his friend. He turned around and his breath went faster as he felt the strong arms from Jimin around his waist.

The water didn't make the situation better. The feeling of wetness was all over his body and it send a shiver down Jungkook's spine. The hazelnut brown eyes looked at the white ground and he bit his cherry red lips.

Soon he felt the warm hand at his back and the warm feeling around Jungkook's waist faded away. His heart beat like crazy and he wished the warm feeling again around his waist. It gave him a strong feeling, a feeling of being safe.

Jimin's warm hands rubbed the soap softly and tenderly over the sensitive skin. A candle flickered in the background of the shower and it golden light fell onto the pale skin. It looked like a layer of gold over Jungkook's skin. It made the younger male more valuable, but in Jimin's mind hadn't Jungkook a price. No one could pay for the small boy. Oly his love could pay this price and he said wanted to pay it.

Scent of vanilla and cinnamon filled Jimin's nose as he smelled the harmonic smell. Both scents harmonized perfect together and it suited the younger male perfect. The scent wasn't to strong, perfect for the younger male.

A big smile covered Jimin's plump lips and he placed a tender kiss on the shoulder from Jungkook. Red was the color that adorned Jungkook's cheeks as Jimin kissed his shoulder. He played with his finger and turned his head to the black haired male.

Loud gulped Jeon as he saw Park. His black hair was messy and hung in his face. The water drops rolled down from his chest to his private area. A tone darker went the color which adorned Jungkook's cheeks.

"Y-you look great." spoke Jeon quietly. His soft voice echoed through the bathroom and the golden light from the white candle fell onto his skin. The golden light of the candle flickered and the candle stood outside of the shower. It was placed over the skin and it gave the whole room an romantic atmosphere.

"Really? Thank you, honeybun. You too." spoke Jimin with his deep, raspy voice. His warm fingers stroked some strands of hair behind his hair. The water drops rolled down Park's finger and dripped onto the cherry red lips from Jungkook. Park's dark eyes went from his hazelnut brown eyes to the tasty lips from Jeon.

Jungkook's eyes followed him a little bit and he bit playfully his lips. Hot feeling rushed through his body and the warm water doesn't work anymore for his body. Darker went his red on his cheeks and felt a warm hand which laid on his cheeks. Softly stroked Jimin with his thumb over his cheek.

"You look gorgeous babybun. I'm sorry for giving you those nicknames but I love to see your red cheeks when you get shy." whispered Park deeply and leaned his forehead against Jeon's. Their hot breaths met and the nails from the brown haired make dug into the healthy skin from his friend Park Jimin.

A sinful noise escaped Jeon's cherry red lips as he felt the other pair shortly against his. His eyes closed direct and his finger dug even more into the flesh from Jimin. Slowly moved the black haired male his lips against Jeon's. Tender was the word that described their kiss. Feelings of luck and love rushed through their bodies.

Hot was the air between them and Park had one arm wrapped around Jeon's small waist. Softly he stroked with his thumb over the hip bone and placed a tender kiss on the left cheek from Jeon. "You're always gorgeous."

Small was the smile on Jeon's cherry red lips as the older male complimented him. His cheeks were warm from the blushing and his blood rushed through his whole body. His pale skin shimmered golden as the golden light from the candle flickered. His hazelnut brown eyes sparkled with pure love but je was afraid that Park didn't felt the same way.

The vanilla scent filled the air and the soap fell to the ground as Park gripped Jeon's waist to pull the boy close to his chest. Jeon could hear the heart beat from the older male and a soft giggle escaped his lips. Slowly he placed his pale hands at the chest from Jimin and closed his eyes. The feeling of being safe rushed against trough his body but a hot thought through his mind.

"hyung?"

"hmmm?"

"C-can you teach me how to do a lap dance?"

_____❀_____

me to my readers💕

me to my readers💕

this chapter made me so soft.
rip me
opinion?☁🌱

love ya!