03

[unedited]

_____❀_____

The eyes from the older boy Jimin went wide and his breath went faster. “Your first kiss? With me?” he asked and looked in Jungkook's brown puppy eyes.

“Yeah. Yeah Hyung.” A smile appeared on his pink soft lips and some gay thoughts were in Jimin's head. He gulped and gave Jungkook a nod. “Of course baby bunny.”

Red was the color on Jungkook's face. He blushed by the nickname that Jimin gave him. “I-I like t-that n-nickname Hyung.” He spoke softly and hide his face behind his hands. His skin was smooth and pale. Jimin's hands stroke over the soft skin and it felt very good under his finger.

But a naked Jungkook would be better.

Jimin's thought made the space in his pants tinier. “S-so is it okay for you?” The shy voice from Jungkook made Jimin to look up at him. He was sitting on his lap and Jimin thought that Jungkook could feel his boner. “I want a kiss hyung.”

“Aw. You will get your best kiss in your fucking live.” Jimin's self-control passed out and he kissed Jungkook's sweet and plump lips. Both males closed their eyes and kind of enjoyed the kiss. The lips moved in synchro and some noise escaped their lips. For Jungkook was it a really good kiss. But Jimin wanted more.

He leaned back and wrapped his hands around the waist from the younger one. The air in the small room got hotter and their kiss wasn't shy any more. It was more a kiss filled with lust. But Jungkook loved that feeling.

Jimin's member got harder and bigger. A small moan escaped Jungkook’s lips as he felt Jimin’s member under his ass. “H-hyung y-you Popsicle is getting bigger.” He spoke shyly and Jimin smirked.

“Yeah. It is a big one.”

“Can Hyung give me another kiss?” he asked with his sweet voice and smiled as Jimin kissed him again. But this time it was very gentle. Jimin knew that he should control himself or it would end with something that Jungkook didn't really want.

Another sweet moan escaped Jungkook's pinkish lips. It was music in Jimin's ears. The older one pulled away from the sweet lips from the younger boy. Their eyes met and Jimin gave the innocent boy his famous eye smile. Jungkook blushed a little bit and smiled softly. “I really like you Jungkook. But he should stop."

“We should stop here before something happens.”

Jimin's voice was soft but Jungkook could hear lust in his tone. “Y-your right H-hyung.” He stuttered and looked quickly away. He didn't know what he thought he was doing. But it felt good. That was the problem.

“He shouldn’t talk about this in the next time. We kissed yeah but we should keep this as a secret. Do you understand me?” Jimin asked and stroked the younger one carefully. “Yes I understand it Jimine-hyung.” Jungkook said and smiled at the end.

Of course he wanted more kisses from his gentle hyung but when Jimin said 'no' then he shouldn't ask him for more. “But could you stay here until my parents are back from there business meeting?” Jungkook asked and he got a nod from Jimin. “Of course.”