11

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Heat was the word that described the rough kiss between the two males. Warmness filled their bodies and the touch of the older male drove the younger crazy. He loved the strong touches from his friend.

The hands from the black haired guy went higher and he reached the soft thick thighs from the younger one. Small whimpers could the males hear through the heated kiss. A lack of oxygen forced the kissing pair to break the kiss. With a loud sounded gasped breathed the brown haired male oxygen in his lungs. But he couldn't say that it was a bad feeling.

Warm sunlight from the sun flickered through the thin white curtains. A light beam landed on the pale face from Jeon and he looked with his brown eyes into the pair of eyes from the older one. Porcelain looked his skin in the weak sunbeam and the beautiful shade of rosé flattered his face. As well his body.

Red and swollen was the pair of lips from Jungkook and his mouth was a little bit open. Again small whimpers and gasps filled the silent room again.

"You look so beautiful with those red lips and the rosé tone on your cheeks. It underlines the fact that you're still a young innocent male."
My young innocent male.

Red turned the soft rosé tone on Jeon's cheeks as he heard the compliment from Jimin, his secret crush. He looked in his eyes and a small smile covered the swollen lip pair. ,,T-thank you. You look good as well." spoke Jungkook and closed his eyes for a second.

"I'm crazy just for you. It drives me crazy. Everything about you is stuck in my head and drives me crazy." commented Jimin and leaned his forehead against Jeon's. Hot breath met the other ones breath and again were the two pairs of lips against each other while wet sounds filled the room from their making out.

Silent sounds escaped from the younger one and his legs jerked in pleasure. His back was stretched and he couldn't keep his sounds quit as the older male massaged the younger. "Jimin." spoke Jungkook and throw his head back. His cheeks adopted the cherry red color from his swollen lips. Blood rushed through his body while adrenaline was distributed.

"I can't even explain how this feels. It feels so good, doesn't it honeybun?"

Fast was the nod from Jeon as he answered the question from Jimin. The hot breath from Park hit the light skin at Jeon's neck. Whimpers was followed by quit moans as the older male kissed the sensitive part if Jeon's body. The younger one was innocent and didn't know how to deal with those feelings and sounds but he felt great that Jimin enjoyed it as well.

"I-it feels good b-but it is strange for me." stuttered the younger guy and gulped before he began again to talk. "I don't know how to deal with those feelings that rushed through my body but I feel really good and it makes me happy that you enjoy it as well." whispered Jungkook and bit his cherry red lip which looked like lipstick but the swollen lips spoke otherwise.

Jimin ran a hand through his messy black hair which was destroyed by Jungkook's hands. "The beautiful red on your lips looks like a lipstick and I want to taste it again." whispered Jimin in Jeon's ears and blew cold air against it. Loud was the sound that slipped out of Jungkook's mouth and he rolled himself on his side. A moan escaped his lips.

"What a beautiful sound for a beautiful person."

Cheesy were the compliments from Jimin but Jungkook loved to hear them from the older one when he complimented him. He felt a lot better and happier when he get a compliment from older males oder females. Specially from Jimin.

With a short nod began Jeon to speak. ,,H-hyung I'm want to feel your lips a-against mine. I-it felt great and I want to feel this again." whispered the pale boy into the small room from him. The sunbeam on his pale skin was beautiful in Jimin's eyes. A holy person was before his eyes and the brown hair looked perfect on his head with the brown locks.

Messy laid the rest on his head or it was on his forehead where clear drops of sweat adorned this part of his body. He looked up into Jimin's eyes and gave him a small smile while he showed him his teeth that reminded Park of a bunny.

"No need to rush honeybun. It's okay. Yes I love the feeling and our little making out scene but when I'm to fast for you then tell me. I want you to feel comfortable with it and I can feel this really probably when you like to feel it to." whispered Jimin and stroke with his hands over the pale skin.

The rain had stopped outside. Beautiful colors adorned the sky and turned into a golden ocean. Some stars flickered in the sky and it gave a special effect to it. North of the males was fascinated by this as they looked up in the sky.

"I love those colors. They represent your warmness in your heart and body." whispered Jeon and looked up. A warm arm laid around his waist and Jimin gave Jeon a small smile before he placed a kiss on the forehead form the brown haired male. "If you say so and thank you for the lovely kisses. I would love to repeat that."

Jimin smiled awkwardly. The painful feeling in his lower body killed him almost but he thought it would be better now when both of the them cool down and cuddle. It would be better for their relationship for each other and he was sure than that Jeon would gave him his body only because he wanted it so. Jimin wanted that Jungkook was okay with this and before this they both of them should get their minds clear.

Park didn't really knew what he and Jungkook were now. He couldn't say probably that they having a relationship. So he decided to wait. "I hope that I wasn't to fast for you since I rushed through the heated kisses and one time I just kissed your corner of you lips." whispered Jimin in the silent but warm room.

"It is okay hyung. I really enjoyed it but I need to make myself clear what those feelings are. It feels strange."

A gulp came from Jimin and he didn't exactly knew what Jungkook said. It could be everything but a smile covered his lips as he felt weight on his lap. Jungkook sat on his lap. His silhouette  from his body glowed golden and Jimin closed his eyes while he smile. Slowly opened Jimin his pair of eyes again and saw the smiling Jungkook.

"I want more kisses hyung."

_____❀_____

new day, new update

☁🌱

I opened something like a cover shop lol.
Fell free to check it out if you want!

love ya!