07

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Eyes from the older boy went wide as he heard those words from Jungkook. He gulped loudly and closed his eyes. Loud noises came from the classmates and Jimin bit his lower lip. It was a normal question but when you deeply loved someone you'll made love with them. But he can't tell that Jungkook.

"Love is an amazing feeling but it also has his shadow parts Jungkook." started Jungkook's hyung as he found a way to begin. "It's like little butterflies fly around your stomach and you want to be always be beside your person that you love. You'll try your best to make the person happy when she is sad. You'll stay up all night long and talk to the person when she or he can't sleep. That feeling is strong and you want to do nearly everything for him or her."

Sounds from birds filled the room and a breeze came into the classroom. Both of the males blended their classmates out and just listened to each other. Jimin's eyes were closed again and a small smile was placed on his lips. How Jungkook wanted to kiss them and be in his arms instead of standing next to him. He could sit but he didn't wanted to sit on a chair.

Jimin's lap would be the right place.

"Love is a strong feeling that also can kill yourself slowly without that you know that. All your parts of your body will hurt and your eyes were dry from crying. Sometimes you don't want to get up and made yourself hope for your love. You have to deal with it. Every day..." spoke the black-haired male softly and turned his head to the open window.

White was the color from the curtains and they danced slowly in the wind. Sounds of nature were able to hear in the background and it calmed the two boys down. Brown eyes looker down at the hands from the older one and Jungkook wanted to have his hand in one of them. It was his dream to be loved by someone he also really like.

Even love.

But he was scared that Jimin wasn't thinking in the same way, so he was quit all the time and cried late at night in his bed. Jimin's words went straight into his head and was stuck there. His calm voice was played every single time and Jungkook had the urge to sleep. He wanted to lay in Jimin's muscular arms while he was stroking over his place skin.

But all this was just a dream.

"That is love Jungkook. Did you understand it?" asked Jimin with a smile on his lips and looked at the younger boy. He nodded in trance and looked at Jimin. His brown eyes went lower and he looked at the end on the light wooden table. Jungkook didn't listen to the last words from Jimin's speech and felt bad for this.

A short nod came from Jimin and he started to thing about Jungkook while he looked out of the window. Green or pink were the two colors from the trees. Japanese cherry blossom and typical Korean trees were planted around the school and put the finishing touche on it. The two colors were so different that they harmonized together.

Spring was the favorite season from both of the males.

"Jimin hyung? Can we go today in the Park?" asked Jungkook's soft voice and Jimin felt something heavy on his hands. He looked down and saw wide brown puppy eyes. Park melted mentally and smiled bright. Jimin raised his chin up. "Of course." smiled the older one and looked into the puppy eyes from Jeon. It was a cute sight for Park.