20

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Hot skin danced on the cool black fabric. Sinful noises filled the whole room while the golden sunlight decorated the white walls from the room. The smell of sweat covered the whole room.

Strong was the grip from the older male on the hips from the brown haired boy. Heavy breaths escaped the pair of plump lips. "You- ah doing so well, honeybun." complimented Jimin as he felt the pure pleasure from the younger male.

A small whimper came from Jungkook as an answer as Jimin thighted his grip at Jeon's hips. "Oh shit- I'm so sorry, bunbun." replied the black haired male and stroked tenderly over the pale skin. "But you do such a great hmg job."

Dark pink was the color that adorned Jungkook's cheeks and nose as he listened to the compliments. He was always shy when someone complimented him or said something good about him. "Just look at yourself. so sexy." whispered the black haired male and pushed the waist from Jeon against his. A deep groan escaped Jimin's throat, as well Jeon.

Clear sweat drops rolled down the skin from both males. Heavy breaths filled next to the compliments and sinful noises the whole room. Again a sinful moan escaped Jungkook's cherry red lips as he felt the coldness from Jimin's hand. Softly stoked the older male over the thick juicy thigh. "You have such a beautiful body."

More compliments rushed out of the pair of plump lips. Jimin couldn't stop himself from complimenting the younger boy. The hot breath from the black haired male hit the ear from Jeon. "Ah!" Wide was the smirk on Jimin's lips as he listened to those harmonic noises.

"ugh hyung, a-ah." moaned the younger male out as the cold hand from the older male went higher. "Everything will be okay, honeybun. I'm here- shhh."

Hot was the word that described their movements against each other bodies. It was pure pleasure and lust for both of the males, mixed with their love for the other one. "You do such a great job, giving me such a good dance." spoke Jimin out and moaned deep at the end. His dark eyes watched the sweaty younger boy how he danced with pure lust.

Jeon's hips moved forwards and backwards on the cooling fabric from Jimin's black pants. The pleasuring friction drove the brown haired male crazy. Louder and louder went the moans from the younger as he felt the pleasure through his whole body.

The dance wasn't a clear dance anymore, it was more the younger male sending pleasure through his body but Jimin enjoyed to watch the highschool junior. "honeybun? Do you want to learn something new for the dance?" asked Jimin while he pressed his plump lips together at the end since the lust was taking over his whole body.

A short nod came from Jungkook and he looked at his friend. "Y-yes please mgh." The younger male couldn't speak clearly since moans interrupted his own words and sentences. "Lay your arms on my shoulder and spread your legs over mine at first." whispered the older male with a big grin on his lips.

Slowly moved the younger his way in the position the older just spoke out. A small whimper left his lips as he spread his legs, showing the older his private area. The clothes from Jungkook left his body much earlier.

"Now lift your pelvic- or no more like your ass up and than move it in this position up and down. Can you do that for me?" asked the black haired male and looked with dark eyes at the younger. A loud gulp came from Jungkook as he looked at Jimin. His hair was wet and sticked straight on his head and his black shirt he was wearing sticked as well on his body.

Clear sweat drops rolled down the side of Jimin's neck and face. His hot breath hit the breath from Jeon. The thighs from the older male twitched under the legs from Jungkook. Too much pleasure and lust rushed like poison through Jimin's body.

A loud groan escaped Jimin's plump lips as he looked up to the younger male. The golden sunlight fell onto the pale sweaty skin. The skin shimmered brightly and golden in the sunlight. Through the smell of sweat could you still smell the vanilla scent from Jungkook which suited him perfectly.

The white curtains danced slowly and elegant in the wind. It reminded Jimin about Jungkook's slow lap dance moves as he started and now was the younger sitting with wide open legs on his lap and was a moaning mess while his pelvic was up in the air. "Such a- ah good boy." praised the older male Jungkook.

A dark tone of red appeared on the cheeks from Jeon and he breathed loudly in and out. "T-thanks" muttered the brown haired male. He moved his pelvic slowly up and down, always touching the hard crotch from the older male with his downs.

"jez- fuck it!" whispered the black haired male loud and grabbed the older by his waist. With a fast movement turned Jimin the whole scene around. He was now above the younger and looked at the heavy breathing masterpiece. The warm sunbeams hit the sweaty arm muscles from Park and they twitched before they relaxed in the warmness of the sun.

"How can a person do such good things to me? Thank you Jungkook." smirked the older and lowered his head. Both of their hot breaths touched and a little moan escaped the cherry red lips from Jeon. Fast but gentle placed the older male his lips against the juicy red ones from Jungkook. He had a strong urge to kiss the younger student.

Slowly placed the brown haired male his arms around the sweaty body from the older, liking every minute of him and the hot kiss they shared. A small thin string of salvia combined both of the males as the looked in each other eyes. Pure lust tool over the body but even when Jungkook wasn't that in lust, he always would fall for his hyung.

Jimin opened his plump lips while he looked with his dark hungry eyes at the younger male, licking his lips before. A dark shade of red adorned the cheeks from Jungkook as he watched the older male.

"Have you ever been fucked by someone?"

woah, hot stuff
and an update wuhu

ask me questions honeybuns for a little q&a ;)

love ya✨