24

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Golden sunlight shimmered through the window onto the pale body. A layer of sweat laid on the skin from the brown haired male. His hands were placed onto the bed and the white blanket covered him to his shoulders. A small summer breeze came gently into the room and the white curtains danced.

Slowly danced the black hair from Jimin as well and he looked down to the male who laid on the bed next to him, the scene rushed again and again through his mind. A small smile covered his plump lips and he ran a hand through his black hair. "It was perfect." whispered Jimin in a low quiet voice.

He had one arm around the precious body and stroked gently the pale skin with his fingers. Cute little snores and breathes escaped Jungkook still swollen and pinkish lips. The lovely and delicious cherry red tone disappeared. Instead covered a pinkish tone his lips- it made him look cute and soft than sexy and needy for the love Jimin had given him.

As the thoughts rushed through Jimin's mind, he grinned. He reminded himself of the needy words the younger spoke out. Slowly lowered the older male his hand and stroked over the thick and delicious hip from Jungkook. His finger stroked softly about his ass一 but he was still gentle.

"You did an amazing job my love." whispered the black haired male and leaned over to the younger. A soft kiss placed the older male on the shoulders from Jeon. A shirt smile rushed over his Jimin's lips and his eyes shimmered brightly, they are filled with pure love for the precious human who is laying next to him.

The dark eyes scanned the whole pale body, he wanted to know the body from his lover. Slowly positioned Jimin himself back and let out a small sigh. Even when the love making was so good and he loved the warm and thight feeling from the younger around him一 something was on his mind.

"I still feel a little bit guilty my love一 I mean I'm like your best friend and we don't have a relationship how should this work? I'm afraid that you'll cry because you're heart-broken." whispered the black haired male with a sad undertone. His eyes shimmered watery and he closed his eyes. Too many thought pressured Jimin's mind.

"how will you react after you woke up?"

"do you still even love me?"

"have I been bad?"

"did you enjoy it?"

"can I be your lover and protector?"

"I want answers."

Without any emotions looked Jimin at the white wall from Jungkook's room. His dark eyes were watery and he thought bad about himself一 even when he enjoyed the whole scene by himself.

With s slowly movement got the older up and put the blanket over the pale body from jungkook who just fell asleep as Jimin pulled himself out of the younger and kissed him for a pretty long time.

Golden were the sunbeams that fell onto the black hair from Jimin. The warm feeling hit his chest as he walked to the open window. A quiet noise was heard as Jimin pulled the curtains to the side, so that the sun can shine into the room and warm him up. "It is so beautiful here一 but nothing is so beautiful than you, jungkookie."

With a smile on the plump lips, Jimin  turned his head to the side. His eyes shimmered in love and he was filled with pure love for the younger male. The light brown hair from Jeon standed up and showed into every direction, it was messy on his head but it looked cute on him. The small layer of sweat shimmered brightly and the dark purple and red spots reminded the older on their hot session they shared.

Beautifully was the body from jungkook covered. It were Jimin's and it made the older male proud. He knew that Jungkook was actually his and he could tell this by just looking at the younger. "You look beautiful." whispered Park into the white room and looked than outside of the window.

Again a small breeze came into the room and the black hair from Jimin danced slowly in the wind. His eyes eyed a couple outside. They were hugging each other and the male fed the pretty woman. A smile rushed over Jimin's lips as he reminded himself on one day where he and Jungkook went out to eat ice-cream. He fed his lover.

A lovely sigh escaped Jimin's lips this time. He reminded himself being deep in love with the brown haired male and this day was the best in his live since Jimin knew that he was Jungkook's first make that touches him like he just did. "I wanna make you feel more than good." whispered Jimin into the room and closed his eyes while he listened to the cute snores from Jungkook.

The sound of blankets rubbing against each other brought Jimin back, he was deep in thoughts. His dark eyes eyed the moving Jungkook and he looked directly into his face. The cute pinkish lips opened a bit to let out an adorable noise. Slowly opened the hazelnut brown eyes and they looked into Jimin's.

Rosé was the color that adorned Jungkook's cheeks as he saw Jimin, staring at him. A giggle came from Jungkook and he moved the blanket closer to himself. Silence filled the room but the both makes didn't had to say something. They understand each other without any words.

Again appeared a smile on jimin's plump lips and his legs carried him to the sleepy young male. He sat down next to his lover and placed his hand over the small face from Jungkook. Slowly stroked the black haired male over the pale skin from Jungkook before he kissed the cheek from jeon.

It was silent until Jungkook opened his pretty pinkish lips to ask something the older. His brown orbs looked at him and the older melted by that cute look一 he couldn't handle the cuteness and softness from the younger until he began to call Jimin with a special name.

"Jimin一 uhm I mean daddy?"

"yes princess?"

"Can we share lapdances again?"

"yes why not babyboy."

a little bit softness since I was in the mood lmao

the story ends soon :'"(

love ya!