02

_____❀_____

Jimin's eyes went wide and he spitted his drink out. Everyone looked in a shooked way at Jungkook. "You're really horny." Taehyung commend and grinned a little bit. "D-did he really said that?" Jin asked and looked at the youngest. "Yeah. He said that." Jimin said and smirked.

"Hey. Why are you so shocked? My mum told me that boys have popsicles in their pants and Jimin-Hyung got a big popsicle." The youngest giggled. The others couldn't believed what Jungkook's mum told him. Oh God.

"He is really innocent." Taehyung whispered to him in and he nodded. "This word describe him."  Jimin answered with a soft voice. Jungkook looked at his Hyungs. "I mean... He acted like 11." Jimin sighed and looked at the youngest. His big innocent eyes were on him and a little smile was on his lips. This view was just cute and Jimin melted mentally again.

"But he even have some girls who love him." Taehyung whispered and he got a short nod from Jimin. "Hyung? Can I have another bite from your food?" Jungkook asked and looked at him. A sigh escaped Jimin and he gave his food to the youngest. He couldn't resist Jungkook. He was to cute and innocent. 

The school bell rang. All the boys on the table got up and they gave each other a short "Bye". Jimin and Taehyung went to their classes.  "Hey Jimin. Can we hang out today?" Taehyung asked and looked at his best friend. "Nah. Sorry TaeTae. I waivers. I promise Jungkookie to help him with biologic." The pink-haired guy spoke and a smile appeared on his soft lips. "Ah I see... Biology." Taehyung wiggled with his eyebrows and licked over his dry lips. "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled and hit his head. "Not that!... Even if he has as topic this biology... I won't do anything to him." Jimin hissed in a low voice. "Okay. Okay. I understand it." The other male spoke.

"Hyung!" Jungkook hugged tightly his hyung and snuggled his head into Jimin's muscular chest. "Thanks for coming over." He smiled and entered his house with Jimin. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Jimin greeted the parents from Jungkook friendly. He was welcome in this house. Jungkook's parents knew that Jimin is a nice person and a gentleman.

"So Jimin is here. We will go now son." Jungkook's dad said and smiled. Expensive cloths were on their bodies. "Okay Eomma and Appa. Have fun at your business meeting." Their son Jungkook smiled and went with Jimin to his small room. It was a normal classic Korean boys room. There was a bed, a cupboard and some shelves. The most important thing was the desk with his computer on it. Every boy in Korea had one or had a laptop.

"So Jungkookie what is your topic in biology?" Jimin asked gentle and sat down on Jungkooks bed. The cheeks from Jungkook went red and his eyes went wide. "An embarrassing topic." He whispered and looked down at his desk. He sat down and opened up a page in his biology book. It was that what Jimin thought. It was sexual content. Oh great.

"Jungkookie-ah. Is this embarrassing?" he asked with a smirk and looked to him. His red face was hide behind his hands. "Yes it is." He whined. "But Jungkookie. This is a normal topic. Everybody has to do it." Jimin smiled and ran through Jungkook's soft hair. The smell of his hair was nice and it felt so soft and fluffy.

"But I can't deal with it!" he said and looked up to his hyung. "Everything will be okay. Let's do it and we don't have to talk about his anymore. Okay?" Jimin asked gentle and pet him. "Okay Hyung" Jungkook nodded and then Jungkook did his biology homework with Jimin's help. It wasn't really that horrible than he thought.

"Ah. Hyung. Can I ask you something?" the younger one spoke and got up from his chair. "Hm? Of course Jungkookie." The pink-haired guy smiled and looked at the younger one. Jungkook sat down at Jimin's lap and he gulped. The breath from both of them hit each others and it was a complete new situation for the younger one. But he liked it.

"Do you promise not to hate me after that?" Jungkook asked innocently and hided in his big light blue pullover. It suited him so well. Jimin thought that and licked over his dry lips. "Jungkookie. I will never hate you. I can't bring this over my life to hate you." He said as Jungkook got nearer to him.

Jimin's heart was thumping like mad. He wanted to know what Jungkook was going to do. His eyes went wide as the younger one gave him a little kiss on his corners from his lips. Then Jungkook giggled cute and his pinkish lips moved because he said something.

"Thank you for today Hyung."

“You don't have to thank me. I love to help you.” The older boy smiled.

A giggle escaped Jungkook and Jimin's smile went wider. “You’re really cute.” He smiled and laughed when Jungkook hit his arm. A pink tone was on his cheeks and it suited him perfectly. The pink tone was also on his lips. They looked so delicious. Jimin thought and smirked shortly. But why did he thought something like that?

“Hyung? Is everything okay?” suddenly Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin. “Hmm? Ah yeah. Everything is fine.” He smiled softly and looked down to the pinkish lips from Jungkook. “But I have the feeling that something is.” Jungkook spoke and looked down at his Hyung. “I think I'm just stressed because of school.” He laughed and smiled. “O-oh okay.” Jungkook smiled then and put his hands on Jimin's chest.

“Promise that you'll never hate me.”

“I could never hate you Jungkookie. You're our lovely golden maknae.”

Then it was silent between the both males.

“Hyung. I have a question.”

“Hmm ask me.”

“Can I have my first real kiss with you?”

_____❀_____

Checking mistakes later

Hope you like it and that my English is not that shitty :')

❀