25

[unedited]

_____ _____

Purple was the color that adorned the skin from jungkook. The warm feeling let the muscles tense a little bit as Jimin hugged him from behind. Only a black blanket was wrapped around the younger body. His body was covered in purple marks that the older left there the night before.

"you look beautiful jungkook." whispered jimin in his deep voice and laid his head on the shoulders from the younger one. A smile formed on jungkook's lips and he let out a little giggle. "you too." responded the brown haired male and looked down at the muscular arms from jimin. The older had his hands around his waist and hold the younger with a strong hug, but he was still gentle.

A soft morning breeze cake into he room and refreshed the two sleepy bodies from the two males. The white curtains danced slowly in the wind and they moved elegantly. It calmed the younger down. "I am sorry when it but you do harsh or hard." whispered the older one and kissed gently the shoulder from jungkook. "It is okay. You didn't hurt me at all, daddy."

Jimin couldn't help himself and just grinned like an idiot. The ban the younger called him turned him kind of on but he still could control himself, even when this was hard but he liked it when the younger called him this. "Okay then babyboy." smirked jimin and kissed shortly the neck from jungkook.

"Can we still stay here in this position? I-I like it." stuttered the younger and his cheeks turned red. It was a beautiful red and jimin fell with it in love. He loved every single detail from the younger. Jimin nodded and closed his eyes while he wrapped his arms around the younger again. A smile was placed on the pinkish lips from jungkook and his cheeks had a bright red. He loved it to be hugged by jimin. He always felt safe.

Outside sang some birds there little song and the the noises from the city where calming on this Sunday morning. Jungkook closed his eyes to notice the soft strokes on his arms more. The small but muscular hand from jimin stroked gently over his arms. Again escaped jungkook a giggle from his pinkish lips and he opened his eyes again to meet the smiling face from the older male.

"I can't describe it. You are so beautiful babyboy." whispered jimin and kissed the neck from the younger. A deep red blush appeared on the cheeks from jungkook and he turned around to hit playfully the chest from jimin. "Y-you too." stuttered the brown haired male and leaned against jimin.

"Jimin?"

"Yes my love?"

"S-so can you be uhm what are we really and can I call you then as mine?" asked jungkook slowly while his head rested against the strong chest from the older. "I can be what you want be to be and yes babyboy. You can call me mine." smiled the older and ran his hands trough the brown locks from jungkook.

"then be my boyfriend."

Silent filled the room and jimin couldn't believe is own ears. Did the younger just spoke this words out? "You want be to be your boyfriend?" asked jimin again and felt immediately guilty as he saw the watery eyes from jungkook. "It is okay. You don't have to hyung."

"What bunny- no! I love you! Oh my god I love you so much! I just couldn't believe it!" spoke jimin out loud and grabbed the slim body from the younger. He placed his plump lips against the pinkish lips from jungkook. The kiss as gentle and soft, not like their first sloppy and heated ones.

A clear tear ran down the cheeks from jungkook but he was smiling so brightly that you could see his smile from far away. "I love you baby. And this since we became some good friends." explained jimin and hold his love still up in the air and smiled at him. Loud was the giggle from jungkook and he looked at the black haired male. "I love you daddy." whispered the younger and looked at him.

"uhhh I love it when you call me like this." hummed jimin deeply and lowered the body from jungkook so that he could reach the floor again. Both males were smiling brightly and jungkook never felt this relieved.

Time went by and the two males changed and went down to the kitchen to fill their empty stomachs. A whimper escapes jungkook's lips as he always took another step further since the pain in his abdomen hurt. "baby sit down I am gonna makes us something. You have to recover." spoke jimin and smiled at him while he eyes spoke other words. He felt guilty to see him hurt and that he was the reason didn't make it better for him even when the reason of this was amazing.

"n-no it is okay hyung. I uhm well I uhm-" stuttered jungkook and looked shyly down at the dinner table. "You what?" asked jimin and turned around to face the younger. A lot gulp cake from jungkook as he saw the older. His hair laid messily on his head but the tank top he was wearing showed his muscles. A bright red tone appeared on the cheeks from jungkook and he looked directly away.

"babyboy look at me when I speak to you." spoke jimin out and the deep and strong undertone made the brown haired male shiver. Slowly looked jungkook up and gulped again. "speak to me" ordered jimin, he hated when people didn't say everything they should tell him.

"I uhm to shy." spoke jungkook out and laid his head on the wooden table. Jimin raised an eyebrow and looked at the younger. "You know that I don't like it when people don't tell me things the should tell me. When it hurt to much then tell me jung-" started jimin his sentence but was interrupted by the younger and couldn't stop grinning as he heard what the younger male just said.

"daddy?"

"hmm yeah?"

"I wanna do another lap dance thing."

—————————;;

well this chapter was crap

but hey the end is soon but it will be hot ;))