17

[unedited]

_____❀_____

Sunbeams fell onto the light brown hair from the younger male. His eyes laid on the strong hand from his friend Jimin. The red tone doesn't leave his cheeks since the older male was holding his hand.

Jimin sat down next to him and started cuddling the younger one as he asked for it. Softly and tenderly stroked the hand from Jimin over the arms from the light brown haired male. A smile covered Jungkook's lips as he felt the warmness from his friend.

The words from Jimin played again in Jungkook's head and he thought about it. A small smile covered his pinkish lips as he noticed how carrying his friend is. "So you told me everything I want-" started to spoke the younger male. "Yes I said that, honeybun." A smirk covered Jimin's lips as the tone on Jeon's cheeks got darker by the adorable nickname.

A soft breeze rushed into the room. The open window was covered with the white curtain which danced slowly and elegant in the wind. Jungkook looked with his brown big orbs at the dancing curtain. Warm was the touch as Jimin placed his hands on his shoulder. A smile was placed on his lips and he stroked with thumb over the shoulders from the light brown haired male.

"Hyung? Can you be my uhm dance partner for the dance I want to learn?"

The question escaped Jungkook's lips as it was nothing. His smile grew bigger and his brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. The warm sunbeams hit his pale skin and he looked at the older male which frozen in place. Jimin was biting his lips and nodded, trying to calm himself down. His thoughts went wild after this question.

"Of course. I would love to be your partner." answered the black haired male and stroked with one hand through his hair which danced as well slowly in the breeze.

Silence filled the air as the two males started at each others eyes. Red was the color that adorned Jungkook's cheeks as he noticed that Jimin licked over his lips while watching him. It was embarrassing for the young male. "Don't look at me like that!" spoke Jungkook and pushed his lower lip forward.

"I'm sorry cutie." nodded Jimin and chuckled as he saw how the bright red cheeks from Jungkook turned again into a cherry red tone. Thoughts and memories appeared in Jimin's mind.

The hot pictures from the younger male came in his mind. He gulped as he remembered how sexy the other male looked as he laid there on his back. He was breathing heavily and his cherry red cheeks adorned his pale face. His pale skin shimmered in the sun and drops of sweat and lust rolled down his body. It was a perfect view for the older male but it was just memories.

"Hyung. What are you thinking about? Your cheeks got redder and your eyes darker." spoke the younger male out and a new cooling breeze came into the room. It blew up some brown hair from Jungkook and made the younger male giggle at this action.

"Well, I was thinking about- uhm nothing really." explained the older male and ran a hand through his messy black hair. His clothes hung down on his body and his face shimmered golden as the sun hit his skin. The sun beams fell into the white room and lighten it up. The day was going slowly away and the night will appear soon.

Again filled silence the room and Jung lookrd down at his hand which was in the hand from Jimin. Bright red covered his cheeks and he looked down again.

"hyung? I have a question."

Jungkook started suddenly and broke the silence between the two males. His big orbs looked slowly up to meet the dark ones from Jimin. He gulped loudly and breathed slowly in and out.

"Do y-you uhm like it as we had this action."

Low and quiet was his voice. Nervousness rushed through Jungkook's body and he bit his lower lip. In a fast speed looked the younger male away and closed his eyes which began to tear up. The brown haired male was scared that the older male would hate him or doesn't like him for asking this question.

Tender was the touch Jimin shared with Jungkook. Softly turned Jimin Jungkook to himself and came closer to the light brown haired male. Their breaths touched again and Jimin placed a soft peek on the pinkish lips from Jungkook.

"Why are you asking this? The answer is clear enough. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that it should be banned Jungkook and I never saw you like this, naked under me. Let be honest to you. It turned me on." whispered Jimin against the ear from Jungkook.

A loud pitched breath escaped Jungkook's lips as he felt the warm air against his ear. His pushed his legs against each other and bit his lower lip harder while he listened to the words from the older male. Heat rushed again through his body and his breathing went faster than usual. "I-it turned you o-on?" asked the younger male slowly and a little smile covered his lips.

He was happy that he could make Jimin feel like this. "Oh yes. You don't know how it turned me on, fuck. Your body is such a masterpiece just like yourself." Jimin kissed with the last word Jungkook's ear and smiled at him as he was again in front of his face. He knew that he may made a mistake but he doesn't care. Jungkook should know about his feelings.

Slowly nodded the younger male and cloeed his eyes. The warm sun hit his back and the outlines of his body began to glow brightly. The golden touch made it look divine and it drove the older male crazy, even the new silence made him crazy.

Soft small breezes cake into the room and the curtain danced faster but still elegant. The golden light shimmered on the brown hair and Jimin stared at Jungkook for minutes. It was a sinful moment.

Minutes passed as the younger male began to speak again. His cheeks heated up as he thought about his thought but he wanted. Jungkook wanted to learn the lap dance.

"hyung. I would like to learn the dance now. Not later. Now and with you."

your opinion? I guess it sucks lmao
sorry for not updating. It was lazy :')

so I'm thinking about doing a q and a about me as the author, hello.
I actually wanted to do it when this book reached 50K reads but we did that like omg!
Thank you guys so much!💕

so leave questions here!
(I'll post the q and a when the book is finished. so you have a long time :')

love ya💕