22

[unedited]

_____❀_____

A long moan escaped the cherry red lips from the brown haired boy. A hand hold the hips from the younger one in place as the older male put his first finger into him. "A-ahhh." Erotic noises came from the brown haired male and it drove Jimin crazy.

"fuck. you're so sexy." muttered the black haired student and gave his crush a messy kiss on the cherry red lips. More moans filled the white room and sweat drops rolled down the pale body from jungkook. "- jimin ah!" moaned jungkook as he felt another finger in him. The feeling was strange for the younger but also he liked it. It was confusing for him.

"I know babyboy- it is strange at the beginning but you must be stretched for me or it will hurt." explained jimin with his deep voice and placed kisses all over the slim body from jeon. He stopped by jungkook's hip bones and licked over them. A moan escaped from the brown haired male.

"are you ready for the third finger honey?" asked jimin-

"y-yes I guess so." stuttered jeon and breathed slowly in and out

Again lifted jimin his head and kissed this time the younger male with all of his love and he tried to make the kiss soft and lovely instead of a heated kiss since his lust his driving him crazy. "Don't forget that I love you." whispered the black haired male.

A smile was placed on the cherry red lips from jungkook as he heard those words. Happiness rushed like poison through his body. Butterflies flew in his stomach. He was so happy over these words. "I love you too." whispered the younger male and his hazelnut brown eyes shimmered brightly in the golden sunlight which fell into the room.

Jimin began to smile and kissed the stomach from the jeon. Slowly put Jimin his last finger for the stretching in and his lover hissed in pain. Tears built up in his hazelnut brown eyes and he closed them while a whimper escaped the cherry red lips from Jungkook. "Sorry baby. It will be better soon." spoke Jimin out and gave the younger male another kiss.

Slowly moved Jimin his plump lips against the cherry red ones from jungkook. With his free hand he grabbed the younger males hands and placed them behind his neck so that the younger can grip his shoulder. Without warning Jungkook, Jimin moved his fingers slowly and carefully. He was praised with a moan from jungkook.

"See? It is getting better." whispered Jimin against the lips from the brown haired male and kissed him again, this time in a more lustful way. Again the room started to heat up, or at least their bodies. Jimin rubbed his well built body against the one from Jungkook to make him moan again. "A-ahhh h-hyung." moaned jungkook in a cute way and turned his head to the side.

A layer of sweat covered the boy and he breathed heavily. His eyes were closed and his cherry red lips escaped sinful noises. "hyung? You can call me daddy in bed."

"Jimin!" called Jungkook his crush out and punched in a cute way his naked chest. " what's my name honeybun? huh?" asked Jimin with his deep voice and kissed his way down to the hips from the brown haired male. "ugh." moaned the younger one and grabbed the black hair from Jimin. He moaned loudly as Park moved his three finger in him and left a hickey on his hip bones.

"look at you- so pretty." whispered the older male and stretched his finger in the younger. A long high-pitched moan escaped Jungkook's cherry red lips. He rolled his eyes back and breathed heavily. "o-oh my! ugh daddy do it again." cried jungkook out and moved his hips up and down.

A big grin was placed on the plump lips from Jimin and he slowly pulled his three fingers out. He looked at them and grinned like an idiot as he saw that they were covered with something clear. "look at them babyboy. you're so wet for me." whispered jimin in his deep husky voice and slowly licked them.

Dark red was the shade that Jungkook's cheeks got and he looked at Jimin. "j-just ugh do it daddy." begged the younger and a groan escaped Jimin's lips. He put in a fast movement his wet fingers on his hard errection. He moaned deeply as he put the wet sticky liquid on his errection and looked to his lover who was red like a tomato.

Jimin leaned over to his lover Jungkook and kissed him slowly while his free hands moved his legs apart. "I'm nervous Jimin." whispered the brown haired male and looked into the dark eyes from Park. He smiled softly. "It is okay. I'm here for you." spoke Jimin and kissed the right cheek from Jungkook.

Slowly and gentle pushed the older male his errection into the other one. A loud moan filled the room and Jeon arched his back. "A-ahhh." moaned the younger one and closed his eyes and whimpered. "I-it ugh will be better soon babyboy. You're so thight ah." groaned the black haired male and threw his head back.

Clear sweat drops rolled down the muscular body from Jimin and Jeon watched those little drops. They disappeared in his lower area from his body. "a-ahhh daddy." moaned jungkook high as Jimin moved himself slowly. The light room was filled with sinful noises and the wet sounds from their making out. The older male kissed his lover roughly and bit his lower lip to give the younger sexual pleasure.

"I love you so much babyboy. I'm the only one who ever touches you and specially making love to you." whispered Jimin while he began to move himself slowly in Jungkook. He kissed his neck and bit it. A dark purple spot appeared on the pale sweaty neck from Jungkook.

"y-yes ugh ahh daddy.
I'm only yours."

y'all call me the queen of long ass smut chapter lmao

i updated again wuhu

love ya!