Chapter 3

??? POV

I was standing next to a room that was right across from mine. The name 'Mya' was engraved into the sign on the door. There was a rabbit sitting next to a wolf with a crown below them. The door was pink, and I almost puked at the sight of it. I was wondering what one of Sasori's puppets was doing in there since it wasn't his room.

I started rubbing my slicked back silver hair. I was so confused. That's when Leader was walking through the hall yelling to get ready for the new member, for she was probably 9 and that we were throwing her a welcoming party, if she passes the test.

"What the fucking ever." I said.

MYA'S POV

I was coming near a river with a red archway and a big boulder. While I neared I started to sing. While I was singing, my wolf pup, Tina, jumped onto the bird.

"What the fuck is that ugly thing, un?" Deidara almost fell off the bird because of how hard I slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up and leave my puppy alone." I told him, making sure he understood every word leaving my lips. We made it to the hideout, discovering a party for a 9 year old. I WAS SO HAPPY! I was jumping up and down like a 5 year old would though. Everyone was a little shocked when they saw I was in my teens. It didn't stop me from enjoying the little kidness. There was a boy in a swirly orange mask that looked happy like me.

"Mya-chan!!!" He yelled, then glomped me.

"Hi, and who are you?" I said in a really happy voice hugging him back.

"My name is Tobi, Tobi's a good boy." He introduced himself.

"Well it very nice to meet you Tobi." I said, very excitedly.

"I told you not to give her that bag of pure sugar you dumbass." Sasori said to Deidara.

"I thought it would keep her from killing me, not make her into a female Tobi, un." Deidara explained, making the situation worse when I saw the candy on the table.

"CANDY!!" I screamed, diving head first into the pile of candy. Everyone was a little scared, in a 'she's a female Tobi' sort of way. I stood up from the candy heap and looked very serious.

"I'M SLEEPY." I cried, then passed out on the floor.