Chapter 9

Mya's POV

Dream:

It was like the dream last night only there was no running to Hidan issue and Jashin wasn't there. I was in Hidan's arms, he held me close to him. He was saying something but I couldn't hear what. He started pulling on my hair ribbons, letting my brown hair fall on my shoulders. I looked up at him and he started to lean in. When he was inches away from my lips he repeated what he said earlier.

"Mya, I love you." I woke up

Dream End

I sat up in bed, panting a little. I noticed the little silver cat Hidan gave me was in a hugging position, it was hugging me. I giggled and hugged it back, remember I do have little kids moments. I got ready for the day and when to get breakfast for me and my pets. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Sasori and Hidan talking to each other. Hidan looked at me and I blushed.

"So why were you whining last night?" Hidan had a smirk on his face.

"I was whining?" I never did stuff like that in my sleep.

"Yeah. You were going 'Hidan don't stop, please don't stop. You were so close, come on just a little bit closer, please baby don't stop!'" I turned 70 shades of red and 50 shades of pink in a matter of seconds. Sasori got curious.

"So what were you dreaming about Mya?"

"Nothing sick and perverted the way Hidan made it sound. It was just that in my dream he was gonna kiss me and stopped." I was still turning a lot of shades of red and pink. Hidan's smirk grew ever so wider.

"Oh really?" Hidan waited until I got breakfast for my pets and everyone else. Hidan came up and hugged me from behind.

"Remember tonight love." He said and pecked me on the cheek. My cheeks burned and I was so red that I thought the blood was going to burst out of my face. Hidan laughed and walked to his room.

"When do you think he's gonna find out you're a Jashinist too?" Sasori asked.

"If he doesn't by now he will tonight at 11:00" I said, this time with a small blush.

"Oh really?" Sasori was looking right at with a smirk on his face. "So you to are gonna hang out tonight. Where?"

"Hidan's room."

"Don't get to noisy, others like to sleep and there are other bedrooms in that hallway." I realized what he was getting at and blushed. "Oh yes and Hidan's birthday is the 2nd of April, just so you know." My heart stopped.

"That's in two days!" I was o busy freaking out that I didn't notice Zetsu sniffing Tina.

"Son of a bitch my face!" I turned around and saw Zetsu was bleeding. "Damn dog." Is all he said after.

"She's a wolf and if you try to eat her again she'll be the least of your concerns Zetsu," Sasori replied before I could go grab a frying pan to beat Zetsu over the head with.

I went in the living room and started playing a game on the Playstation 2. After a while I got bored and took a nap.