Chapter 4

Mya's POV

I woke up on a couch in the Akatsuki lair, with a huge headache. I was scanning the room; a TV, a shit ton of game stations and games, the couch I was laying in which held 3 people, a love seat, another 3 person couch, two arm chairs, and a bean bag chair, a man with slicked back silver hair, akatsuki cloak unbuttoned enough so that you can see his chest, and a necklace with a circle with an upside down triangle, apparently he's a Jashinist just like me, staring at me with beautiful purple-pink eyes, a- WAIT!

There was a guy staring at me. I thought he was hot but still. I was a little freaked. I jumped, letting out a little yip and stared back. The two of us were locked in each others gaze when a man with orange spiky hair and many facial piercings walked in.

"And how are you tw- Hidan what are you staring at?!" he said. We were still staring. The man I guessed was Hidan smirked and I followed his gazed as his eyes moved down. He was staring at my breast, which didn't surprise me. I blushed.

"Nothing Leader." Hidan responded.

"Stop staring at Mya and help me get her a cloak that'll fit her." Leader said. "Oh by the way, My name is Pein, and I would like you to call me Leader or Leader-sama, either of those two will work for me." Said Leader. I decided I was just gonna call him Pein, because it would piss him off.

"Right Pein." I said, all cocky.

"You really don't wanna piss me of little girl."

"Yeah I do old man." I didn't like this guy.

"Alright we'll start your battle to see your skills after breakfast" Pein said, leaving me with Hidan, who was still staring at my chest.

"Enjoy the view?" I said, Hidan nodded, not knowing I knew where he was looking. "You can get a better view if you ask nicely" I said, I was going to tease him.

"No fucking way in hell will I ask a slut to let me see her damn breast, Jashin would kill me." Hidan made the worse mistake of all, calling me a slut was like killing every Kage in front of their village. I snapped. I stood up and started bitching his ass up and down the walls.

"You mother fucking bastard don't call me a fucking slut you man-whore!" I was not the bubbly girl from last night. We then got into a name calling swearing fight. And then he decided name calling wasn't enough and said the number one thing in the world that would make me cry.

"Well at least I've got real friends and not fake ones, everyone hates you and wished you would die so they didn't have see your ugly face again you little hooker." I stopped dead, and a tear went down my face. Hidan didn't notice, until I started balling and ran out of the room. Tina helped me find Sasori's room.

I burst in and threw myself into Sasori's arms, crying into his hard wooden chest as he cradled me. Tobi saw me crying and came into comfort me too. I felt like Jashin was looking poorly on me today.