Chapter 20

Mya's POV

We were in a place where I guessed that a fire had taken place, because we were surrounded by dead trees. I sensed way to familiar chakras. My team. We all jumped, but I was the only one that made it out. I landed, then got knocked out.

I woke up an hour later and saw Shikamaru run off with Hidan. Shit. Those woods are the Nara's! I ran after them and by the time I got there I saw Hidan blow up and get buried in a hole. Shikamaru left and I dug Hidan out. Then refilled the hole.

I ran to where the others where and saw Kakuzu dead on the ground. Shit.

I made it back to the Land of the Dead three days later and everyone stared at me. I went to the hideout and went to Pein's office.

"Mya? What happened?" I told Pein what had happened on the mission.

"Where are we sleeping?" Kisame asked.

"Oh right!" I pulled out the map again.

"Kisame, you're sleeping here, it leads to both pools and has a good view of them as well. Itachi, you'll be sleeping here, it's the Uchiha suite. Well, that's it. I'll see you guys later, I have people to fix." I went to the puppet room, Sasori's body laying there, the heart in a chakra based healing solution. He'd be all healed and back to life in ten minutes.

When he was put together I told him everything and he nodded. Then I went to my room where Hidan was still floating on a cloud. I went over and began sewing him together piece by piece. When I finished I kissed him lightly, and, after Kamif's sisters came over, we went to bed

I woke up and Hidan told me that the demons had found their rooms and were sleeping. It was around 1:00 in the morning. I sighed and tried to keep moving, but Hidan held me to the bed kissing my neck.

"We haven't in so long Mya-chan. Can I please?" I blinked and was about to answer when he kissed me again. "Mya-chan? Please?" Hidan gently grinded into me. I shook my head and went back to sleep.

The next morning I decided not to wear my Akastuki clothes. I got into my Kage clothes and went to the office.

I caught up on paperwork, but then I found out I had a meeting in the Land of Wind. I knew this was gonna be bad, but I had to go none-the-less. I told the Akatsuki and changed into traveling gear, got in the carriage and left.

I got to the Land of Wind a week later and Pein had been keeping me informed on how members have slowly been disappearing due to Leaf Ninja. I kind of smiled. Maybe I'd be able to go back home soon? I got into Suna and stepped out, and the ANBU captured me quick.

I got to the Kage office to see Gaara. I almost started to cry. Gaara was alive. I felt so much better, until he looked at me.

"Mya? What the hell are you here for?" My hopeful face disappeared.

"We had a meeting. Remember?"

"Why would I want to talk to you? You killed me." I couldn't believe it.

"I tried to save you! I was knocked out! I couldn't save you when I'm unconscious." I was kicked in the back and fell to the ground. "Gaara. I would never hurt you. You're like my other Onii-sama. Why does everyone viewed me as the bad guy? Why, why doesn't anyone believe me. I tell you all the truth, and this happens. You weren't there, but I told everyone that I was never going to hurt you or Naruto or anyone of my friends." Gaara's glare worsened. I stood and walked over to him.

"Mya. I'm sorry. I do believe you. I've never doubted you." Gaara hugged me and we went on with the meeting. By the time I got back all the Akastuki were dead, except for Sasori and Hidan. Sasori decided that since he had no point in life he'd try to make things better with the Land of Wind. Hidan wasn't going back to his old village so I had an idea.

----5 weeks later---

"Hokage-sama? We have something we must discuss." Shizune brought Hidan and I into the Hokage's office. It was Kakashi-sensei.

"Mya? What are you doing here? And what is he doing here?"

"Kakashi-sensei. the Akastuki are gone, I have come back to beg for forgiveness and my life, as well as the life of my partner. I am an ex-leaf who wishes to become a leaf again, and Hidan refuses to go back to his village, and he wishes to stay by my side. He shall only sacrifice those who he's allowed, and he can be used to get information and can be used on assassination missions. Please, allow us to serve the leaf village." Kakashi nodded and I when home with Hidan. Bad mistake.

"Onii-sama! I'm home! And I'm home for good!" Naruto turned the corner and saw me. His look scared me and I thought I was going to be kicked out. Instead he started to cry and ran over and hugged me.

"Mya. It's okay. I've missed you." He kissed my cheek.

"Hands off my girl, Asshole." That's where it all. Went. Wrong.

"Who was that Mya?" I sweat-dropped.

"Hidan-kun! You will behave!" Hidan walked in and Naruto went into a fit.

"Naruto. I think I forgot to tell you this but um.... Hidan's kinda my boyfriend." And with that, Hidan and I went to sleep while Naruto continued to fume.

I woke up and got out of bed. Hidan and I had a date, I met up with all of my friends and Hinata and Naruto ended up joining us for a double date.

"-And that's how Jashin-sama saved me." I sighed.

"Hidan. No one cares about Jashin-sama at the moment!" We got our food and I sighed even more.

"So. Hinata. When did you and Naruto start datin'?" She blushed brightly.

"I believe it was after my fight with Pein. I told Naruto I loved him and passed out." I squealed.

"That's so cute!" Everyone in the restaurant sweat dropped.

"Naruto, can I ask you something, man to man." Hidan asked, Naruto nodded and they went to the boys room. Ten minutes later they came out and Hidan walked over to me.

"Mya-chan. I was wondering." He was blushing and looking at the floor.

"Yes?" Hidan got on the ground and pulled out a little heart shaped box.

"Mya-chan.... Will.... You... M-m-m-mar-ry... Me?" I just stared at him as he opened the box and revealed a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring. I started to cry and threw my arms around him. "Mya-chan?"

"Yes Hidan-kun yes! I'll marry you." I kissed his lips and cuddled into him.