Chapter 10

This chapter was written by my Quizilla friend hanatarah, so I'm not changing ANYTHING!

Mya's POV

The day flew by, it seemed as though the entire world couldn't wait for Hidan and I to be together. It was ten o'clock when I sat up from the couch and faked a yawn.

"Well, goodnight!" I said stretching my arms, trying to seem tired.

"Cut the crap, un. I already know about you and Hidan, un." I lit up like a flame, glaring at the flinching puppet. It was only us three in the room due to, missions, hunting, sulking, and 'me time'.

"You told him!" I yelled.

"Mya, Mya! Calm down!" Sasori ducked, barely avoiding my punch.

"You are so lucky I don't have time for this bull!" I said as Kamif walked into the room. I smirked evilly, the perfect plan forming. I faked tears and started balling into Kamif's chest.

"What's wrong, hun?" she asked, concerned.

"Sasori and Deidara!" I cried. "They were yelling at me!" Her blood boiled.

"I thought I heard yelling." she muttered. "Do you want me to hurt them?" I sniffled and nodded. When Kamif couldn't see me, I smirked at the two men who looked fearfully at me.

"Run, un?" Deidara asked.

"Run!" Sasori replied as they took off, Kamif at their heels.

'That takes care of them!' I thought joyfully, but then realised what I was lacking. I ran to Konan's room, lightly knocking on her door.

"Konan? I know you're having your me time, but can I ask for a favor?" I began, "I need some girly stuff." I heard a slight gasp and in a flash the door was open. There stood Konan, in a pair of shorts and a tank. Her toes had dividers for her wet nails.

"What is it, dear? Do you need tampons?" She asked, like an excited mother whos little girl just became a woman. I blushed and stuttered.

"No! Quite the opposite! I was wondering if-" She cut me off.

"Oh no! You need a test! I'll kill him! Hidan's the father, isn't he!"

"No! No! I'm a virgin! Sheesh!" I held up my hands in mock surrender. "I was just wondering... could you do my hair and makeup?" She giggled.

"So this is the big night, eh? Trust me sweetie, those don't matter to him." Konan smirked, this could not end well. "What you need is something that will show off those curves!"

She dragged me into the room, and pushed me onto the bed. Opening up her closet, she started throwing things left and right.

"Let's see. You have good legs, we have to let them kick." She muttered.

"I'm not so sure about that!" I replied, my face a tomato.

"Aha!" She exclaimed, pulling out a red sliver piece of clothing. "Put it on!"

I caught the cloth as she threw it, oh Jashin. It was lingerie. It had red stockings that had those ribbons on the mid thigh. It had a corset type of thing to go across my tummy, while two ribbons dangled on the hanger for my hair.

"I don't know about this." I whispered.

"Don't make me put it on you myself." Konan replied, anime diamonds filled her eyes, creepy!

"Alright." I walked into the bathroom to change. Who knew something so small could have so many buttons and zippers?

Looking into the mirror I felt like a hooker. My legs looked tan and seemed to swagger as I walked, the corset hugged my curves and showed off my breasts. The heels were way to high and I had no idea how I even managed to walk, let alone stride with ease. The ribbons in my hair were the only remotely innocent part in my attire, and they were black and red. I walked out, feeling self conscious.

"You look great!"

"I don't know." I replied. She put her hands on her hips, satisfied. She acted as if she had just finished some important project in record time. In a way she did.

"You're wearing it end of story." She growled. 'Damn she's scary!' I thought

"But!" I started.

"Nope, now hurry up, it's a few minutes to eleven!" She walked to the door, after seeing no one she pushed me out the door. "Have fun!" She snickered. I could hear the shouts of Sasori and Deidara as they continued to run away from a very pissed Kamif.

'I almost feel bad. Almost' I tapped lightly on the door, hearing a husky voice call.

"Come in." With a little tug upon my Jashin choker I open the door. It was pitch black.

"Hidan?" In an instant, I felt his arms wrap around my waist, his nose sniffing my hair.

"Hey, princess." He whispered. A low growl escaped my throat.

"Fuck you!" I muttered.

"If you must." He replied, throwing me on the bed. A gasp escaped my throat, so this was it. I heard the door lock, startled I turned on the light. Hidan grinned, leaning against the wall.

"Nice outfit." My face lit up.

"Thanks, its Konan's." His smirked widened, Jashin that's hot!

"It looks better on you."

"You've seen her in it?" I teased, playing with the bows.

"N-no!" He stuttered. I giggled, watching him blush.

"Well...?" I stood, walking over to him, I grabbed his cloak in my fists, "Are we going to do this or not?" My voice was husky and seductive. His eyes widened, but quickly closed as I kissed him. My legs wrapped around his waist as Hidan picked me up and set me on the bed.

Next morning

Someone banged on the door.

"Hidan!" the voice roared. We sat up, just as the door flew off its hinges. Standing there was a very pissed off Kamif.

"Fuck!" We gasped in unison.