Chapter 13

Mya's POV

Dream

I was in a dark room surrounded by my friends: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Ten Ten, Temari, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Naruto. They were yelling at me.

"How could you leave us for them! You're worse than Sasuke!" Naruto yelled.

"I never thought you'd do that." Gaara said.

"You were our friend Mya." Hinata whispered.

"HOW DARE YOU GO TO THE ENEMY!!!" Sakura and Ino said in unison.

"I can't even stand to look at you." Temari said.

"I can't believe Akamaru and Tina got along." Kiba mumbled.

"You should be ashamed!" Ten Ten hollered.

"I should kill you right now!" Shikamaru glared. All of a sudden a shadow hand was headed towards my throat.

"I'm sorry. I won't let them hurt you. Please believe me. I needed to do this. Kamif told me too." I pleaded, tears streaming down my face.

"Too late. You damn traitor" Naruto said, then went Kyuubi. He almost slit my throat

Dream end

My head popped off the pillow. I was in a cold sweat. I looked around, then curled up and cried. Hidan came in and looked at me.

"Mya-chan? What's wrong?"

"I have to go back. I need to tell them the truth. I need them to understand why." I responded, and started packing.

"Where are you going?" Hidan asked.

"I'm going to Konoha. No one can follow me. I have to tell Onii-sama why I left him alone." And with that I left. I got to Konoha and went straight home. All of my friends where there, except for Gaara. They were staring at my bed. I jumped in the window and kneeled before them. They all glared daggers of anger and confusion at me. I looked up and saw Naruto with tears in his eyes.

"I came to apologize." I said as I stood.

"Why'd you leave? Why'd you go to them?" Naruto asked.

"Kamif told me too. She told me that when Itachi attacked us after the chunnin exams when we were looking for Tsunade. I had too. I also went because I was afraid they'd end up going after you. I wouldn't be able to bear that. I'm sorry Onii-sama. You can hate me if you want. I thought you needed to know though." Naruto came over and hugged me.

"You had me worried sick. It's okay, as long as you're safe. Just please come and visit me when you can." I started to cry. "It's okay. It's okay." He said, trying to calm me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I told them that I wouldn't hurt any of you. That I'd rather have them kill me, then kill my brother." I hugged him again. "I have to go. Tsunade will kill me if I don't. Tell her I said hi." and with that, I was off. When I got back to the lair, I noticed Sasori and Deidara were gone.

"Where's Sasori and Deidara?" you asked Pein.

"They went to get the one-tailed" My heart stopped. Gaara.