Chapter 15

Mya's POV

I was praying to Jashin-sama, trying to calm down.

'Mya? What's wrong?' Jashin asked.

"I couldn't save Gaara-onii-sama." I replied.

'Oh dear. Are they extracting Shukaku?' He asked.

"Yes." Then the tears came back, "And I'm not going to back in there till they're done." I added.

'It takes three days you know.' Jashin-sama informed.

"I know. I'm going to train, pray, and draw." I said, "Maybe even take care of my animals and practice my singing and dancing, I could always finish that story I started I guess?" I was going to put as many of my talents to use in the next three days it won't be funny.

'Wow.' Jashin-sama said.

"I'll make sure she doesn't do anything stupid pops, don't worry." Kamif said, then we stopped praying. I cleaned up my room, made my bed, and did everyone's laundry. I started to clean the lair. I finished in about an hour.

I started working on my manuscript so that my editor's could put it out. I had 200 pages left to write. My story was about this girl that had been kidnapped and her journey back home and all the dangers she had to face and the real and fake loves and things that happened. I finished in two hours.

Then I started working on a drawing. It was of all the demons. Kamif, all of her sisters, Shukaku, Kyuubi, and all of their brothers. I finished in like three hours.

Then I sat there and started working on the homes for my other pets. Fluffy, my vampire bat, and Blood, my squirrel. I finished in an hour.

I had done everything and had nothing to do but practice singing and dancing. I decided to sing a song that I've always had fun singing, so I sung and danced to it.

I had now done EVERYTHING... but train. I went to the training room and worked on making a new technique. I was making a combination between a fire and ice dragon. I was having a rough time because this was a double element technique. This would've taken ten minutes, but I wanted to do it right, after I created this technique I was going to perfect my other ones.

All of a sudden, I felt tired and decided to go to bed.