Chapter 17

Mya's POV

Sasori stopped Sakura when he tore his Akastuki cloak, revealing his fucked up puppet. I thought I was gonna die. I went in a corner and watched the fight. Sakura broke Sasori's puppet, then I fell asleep. When I woke up, the ceiling was falling. I was jumping up.

I got to the top, then had my leg squished by a rock. I started bleeding. When I looked up, I saw Sasori being stabbed by what looked like his mother and father, they must be puppets. He said something about the Tenchi bridge in the village hidden in the Grass. Then I passed out.

When I woke up again, Tobi and Zetsu where moving the rock off my leg. I looked at my leg and grimaced. It was all infected and bleeding. It was disgusting. I sighed.

I looked over at what's left of Sasori. I walked over and picked up his heart.

"Sasori, he's, dead" All of a sudden it started to rain.

"The demon's mourn." I looked at the container.

"Get me Sasori's body. We're going to go find Deidara and go to the next hidden location of our headquarters. You understand?"

"Yes Mya." And with that Zetsu started to carry Sasori's puppet body, the real one, and Tobi carried his ring.

We found Deidara's arm and Deidara almost killed Tobi.

"Deidara! We need to get to the new hideout! You can kill Tobi later!"

"Fine, un." Deidara started walking.

"Here's your other arm" I passed Deidara his other arm and continued. I told Pein that the other hideout was destroyed and he started swearing his ass off.

"Pein, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" I wasn't happy.

"Why is Zetsy carrying Sasori? Why is Tobi carrying one of Deidara's arms? Why is Deidara missing his other arm? And why are you holding Sasori's heart?"

"I'll tell you when we fucking get there!" I wasn't happy at all. One of my best friends was dead, and my brother hated me. I wanted to cry. I was hated by the one person that I never wanted to betray. My heart was broken, and confused.

I got to the new lair, this one was in the Land of the Dead. And it was a piece of SHIT!

"... This is a piece of SHIT! Come on." They all looked at me.

"This is MY territory. We have ex-sound, ex-rogue, ex-everything. Come the fuck on." They looked at me again. I got outside and all the people smiled and said hello.

"Hello Lady Shiikage" A man said, bowing at the waist.

"Shikune. It's been a while"

"Yes, it has been M'lady." Shikune was one of my assistants. He was actually the one that kept me on task when I zoned. "May I ask who these... MEN and female are?"

"They're Akatsuki." He looked at me and started to back away.

"M'lady, I'm not sure if you know this, but we don't let, THEIR TYPE here." He looked at them with a hated look.

"I don't think YOU know this, but, I made this village for those people who want to be rid of their old ways!"

"But M'lady, they don't WANT to change."

"You wanna go against me?! I'm an Akatsuki dumb ass!" He looked at me, then bowed in apology. "I need a place for them to stay" I said.