Chapter 18

Mya's POV

"Yes M'Lady." Shikune wasn't very pleased with my decision, but I didn't really give a shit at the moment. "This way if you please."

It was only Zetsu, Konan, Tobi, Deidara, Pein, Sasori's corpse, and I. I was planning on bringing Sasori back, but it would take a few weeks.

"This will be where you will be living." I smiled. It was my mansion! 70 bedrooms with there own bathrooms, 20 extra bathrooms, 7 kitchens, 5 dining rooms, 1 master living room, 29 game rooms, 1 big ass movie theater, a huge indoor pool with hot tub and spa, a huge outdoor pool, a big ass garden, and the entrance to the village hidden in the ghosts. It was huge for absolutely no reason.

"Wow." Pein was impressed.

"This is just the beginning too." I looked at the Kage tower that was attached. It was one of the biggest.

"What's with the giant grave stone? Tobi asked, a little afraid.

"It's the thing that splits the two villages. And the entrance to the other village is through a graveyard at the back of the garden. There's even a message on the gravestone. See?" They looked where I was pointing. It read 'YOU'RE NEXT' and I could've sworn Tobi pissed himself.

"Well, let's get everyone's room assigned depending on their needs. I managed to get everything from the old lair, including signs for rooms." I smiled and went inside.

"She's broken inside. I can tell, un." Deidara watched me go inside, then followed.

"Okay. Pein, You're room is right here, next to the office, Konan, yours is next to his with the spa on the other side and a door connecting yours and Pein's room." They blushed slightly.I had a blueprint of the three stories, minus the attic and basement. "Tobi, your room is here, next to the playroom. Zetsu, your room faces the garden. Deidara, your room is next to the art room. My room is where my room usually is. I'll assign other rooms later. The Basement is an exact replica of the entrance to the old lair only 10 times bigger, depending on the need." Pein looked like he was gonna die. This was the ideal place, and no one would think of looking here. Since it technically doesn't even exist.

Everyone got situated and I stood outside of my room. I had Hidan's sign on my door along with mine. Next to my room was a Jashin Chapel. I hoped Hidan would like it, but I wasn't sure. Pein called me to the office and I was there in no time.

"I want you to go after Hidan and Kakuzu. They are around the Land of Lightning, and I don't think you and him should be apart any longer. You are to depart after you tell me what you were going to when we got here."

"Well, Sasori got killed by Sakura and I believe his grandmother, and I can bring him back without killing myself. Deidara got his arms removed by Gaara and Kakashi. I'll be leaving now." I walked out, told Shikune what was going on and to not argue, and left for the Land of Lighting.

With the power of Jashin, Kamif, and my love for Hidan, I got to the land of Lightning three days later. Hidan and Kakuzu were going after the two tails. I knew where Hidan was and I was hurrying there.

I was almost there. I could smell his sweet sweet scent, until something scratched my arm. I turned, Cloud ninja. This wasn't gonna be good. I stood there holding my arm. I was bleeding. I decided to just do Jashin a favor since I haven't for a while.

They started to attack me when they stopped. I put on my Jashin Choker. One of them seemed to step away.

"S-she's like that other one. With the silver hair." My eyes shot open. Hidan.

"Where is he!? The one like me with silver hair?!"

"He's a few miles north."

"Thanks. For cooperating, I will spare your lives." I ran away from them to get to Hidan. I couldn't stay away any longer, but this was to slow. I summoned a cloud and hopped on and it started moving as fast as wind in a tornado.

I got to around that area when I landed. No one was there. I sighed. Did he lie? I smelled the air. Nothing. Not even the slightest scent of Hidan, or the trees around me. Something was wrong.

I turned and there where the cloud ninja from earlier. They were smiling. And that made my blood boil.

"We got you into our trap." I started to stomp my foot. The guy who stepped away earlier stepped away again.

"What's wrong Fu Un?"

"I-It's him! The silver haired man!" I turned around. It was him! It was Hidan! And by the looks of things he had just finished a ritual.

I was filled with joy. I was about to run to him, when something went through my chest. It was a sword. Fu Un shoved a sword through my heart. I looked down at it, then started giggling.

"W-what the hell?"

"I'm immortal dumb ass." I sighed. "And now you're gonna die." My blood was dripping on the ground. I scratched the bastard and he let go of the sword. I drew the Jashin Symbol on the ground, stepped in it, then licked his blood of my fingernails. I started to change. I loved killing people like this, only when I wanted to torture them though, that makes it all the more pleasurable.

I took out one of the spears I carry around and stabbed my leg. Fu Un fell to the ground gripping his leg in pain. I looked at Hidan.

"Hidan? I want you to cut off my left arm." He shook his head no. "Don't worry Hidan, I'll be fine." He sighed and cut my arm off. The poor bastard on the ground started crying in pain. I smiled as the same happened to the poor bastard Hidan was torturing. We looked at each other and smiled. We cut each other and ate each other's blood. This made killing people funner.

We inflicted pain on both ninja, at the same time ourselves. It was wonderful. I never thought pain would feel THIS good. I thought Jashin was gonna come take me to a place where pain was endless. I looked at Hidan. We both had finished killing the ninja, Kakuzu killed the rest.

"Mya-chan. I've missed you. Why are you here?" Hidan kissed me gently on the lips.

"Pein sent me. He said that he didn't think we should be apart any longer. We also had to find a new hideout." I kissed him gently on the lips back.

"I love you Mya-chan"

"I love you too Hidan-kun"

"I think I'm gonna hurl"

"Shut up!"