Chapter 7

Kamif POV

It was a good thing Mya was so depressed. She made it easier for me to to come out. I guess you can call me a neko, but I'm not. My bunny ears were out so you knew I was gonna kill someone. I looked at the man on the ground with slicked back silver hair, his pinkish-purple eyes staring at me, scared. It made me feel so happy.

"Well hello there," I said, a very evil smirk was creeping across my face. "Are you the jackass that made Mya ball her eyes out?" I asked the silver haired man.

"N-no I-I d-don't t-th-th-think s-s-s-s-so." He stuttered, meaning that I could easily make him piss himself, if he wasn't already.

"Yeah you did you jackass." yelled Deidara. He had no clue what he just did.

"Well Mr. Silver hair, you are now going to die, slowly," I was pleased at the whimper he gave out.

'No please don't, oh please spare him,' a voice said in my head, it was Mya.

"Why the hell not?" I said out loud. They were now confused.

'B-b-because I-I want to befriend him'" Mya said, totally lying to me.

"You think he's hot don't you?" I asked really loud.

'N-no! I don't,' She sucked at lying. I sighed. Then a thought struck me, I was so gonna get back at Jashin.

"Well what if Jashin wanted you to have this man?" I knew Jashin was gonna be pissed with this. I succeeded in pissing him off. He came from the Jashin symbol behind Hidan, glaring at me.

"Kamif! I told you a million times to not lead my followers astray," He said in a very pissy tone.

"Go back to hell," I said, I was having fun with this.

"I would but I can't," he was getting real mad.

"Oh, and why would that be?" I said in a 'I wonder why' tone.

"Because some bitch is fucking with my most loyal female followers mind," This was way to fun.

"Oh come on daddy, give me some slack, this dick of a follower made her cry, I have the right to fuck with them," Jashin glared.

"Kamif, I refuse to let you do this to them, stop now and I won't take away your water bed when you come back." I shut up. All the members were dumbfounded.

"Fine," I let Mya slip back into her blood lust form, then cloned so I could take over the clone. "Happy now?" I asked, seeing if he was satisfied yet.

"Let her go back to her sweet old self," He demanded. I laughed.

"That's her choice pop, and going back to that would break your little commandments," I chuckled.

"I'll allow it this once," He said.

"Kay" I said looking at Mya.

Mya's POV

I heard Jashin say that it was ok. I was grateful to Kamif. I knew why she did what she did now.

"Ok Jashin, thank you," I said blushing.

"Why are you blus-" Hidan was cut off by my lips pressing against his. He was wide-eyed.

"Sorry Hidan," I said before running off so he couldn't yell at me.

"What was that?" I heard some say behind me. I didn't stop till I found a corner in one of the hallways, it was close enough so that I could hear what was going on.

"WHAT THE HELL HIDAN SNAP OUT OF IT!" I heard Kisame yell.

"Omg, he got kissed by the princess," Kakuzu was wide-eyed.

"Hidan, may I talk to you in private with Kamif please?" Jashin asked in a commanding voice.

"Yes dad," Kamif said. Hidan was staring off in the direction I left in. I felt his stare and blushed red enough I thought that they could see my face in the Leaf Village.

Hidan's POV

She kissed me. Mya kissed me. I was dancing a little victory dance in my head, but my physical head was staring off in the direction she left in. 'Wow' I thought 'she's so hot. I wish I could have her.' I felt Kakuzu sew my arm back on. I was still in a daze, when someone started dragging me away from where I was.

"What the fuck?" I snapped after someone hit me over the head.

"My dad wants to talk to us, now pay attention," Kamif said. I looked at Jashin and he was staring right at me. I shuddered a little.

"Now listen Hidan you may have Mya, but you better treat her right. And take things slow, got it. Kamif will tell me if you go too fast or hurt her," Jashin was answering all my dreams in that one sentence.

"Thank you Jashin," I said, really excited.

Mya's POV

'What are they talking about,' I wondered. Pein came up behind me with a cloak and a ring

"You passed," Pein was really scaring me with all the piercings. A plant thing came from the floor.

"Zetsu, show Mya to her room, it's across from Hidan's," I blushed at the sound of Hidan's name.

"Right," Said the plant man, whose name was Zetsu. I followed him to a cute pink door with my name on a sign with a bunny, a wolf, and a crown. The door had some rose designs on it, since I loved roses.

When I opened the door the room was the exact opposite of my door. It was all black and red. A black king sized bed with black curtains, a red rug on the floor, a weapons rack, a bathroom, a black closet with red hangers, a half black half pink dog bed, a stuffed animal display case, and a little red dresser with black handles.

I loved it, and all of my stuff was everywhere it was supposed to be, I knew it was Sasori. There were two mannequins, one for my daily wear, and one with a pink girly APPROPRIATE nightdress, that was what I was gonna wear tonight. Zetsu stood there, staring around the room. He was tripped by my gray wolf pup, Tina. She jumped in her dog bed and passed out.

"Killer!" I called, Zetsu expected an evil vicious looking wolf, not a cute little white bunny. It jumped into the little bunny house next to Tina's dog bed and went to bed.

"I'm gonna hit the sack," I said. Zetsu got the hint and left closing the door behind him. I got changed and went to bed, and began to dream.