Chapter 11

Mya's POV

Kamif was as pissed as Jashin when one of his followers were being disobedient and that was BAD!! This was bad. She walked over, and put my make-shift Jashin symbol on the floor, because I don't like the sight of my own blood, and out came Jashin, semi pissed.

"Jashin-sama!" Hidan and I were now scared.

"I told you to take it slow. Not jump to screwing each other. Slow! Hidan, you are my most valued and most respected male follower. I thought you'd listen to me when I said take it slow." Jashin lectured.

"Jashin. I wanted it. I really did. And I tempted him more then he can withstand. Don't yell at him, yell at me." I said, trying to save Hidan from having his immortality taken.

"Mya! Oh well then that's okay. I only said that because I didn't want him to force it on you. You two are fine." Jashin said, Kamif calmed and her bunny ears went wolf.

"Holy shit!" Hidan said.

"The wolf ears show calmness, the bunny ears show... killing and pissed." I told him, sweat dropping.

"Wow. That's screwed up slightly." Hidan said, sweat dropping with me.

"Well I gotta go find my fiance!" Kamif said and left.

"His name is Kam. He usually has wolf ears. Kamif usually has bunny ears. It complicated. He looks something like my friend Kiba, only, blue." I knew Hidan was gonna ask who her fiance was.

"Oh." Hidan said, pulling me into him and pulling the blanket back over the two of us. The door flew open, to show a pissed Kakuzu and Deidara.

"WHAT THE FU-!" Kakuzu and Deidara started yelling in unison, seeing what was left of lingerie and other clothes scattered on the floor. Saw Hidan's bare back, since it wasn't covered with the blanket.

"You fucked the Princess!?" Kakuzu yelled, earning the attention of everyone in the lair because everyone was back by now.

"What?!" Pein yelled, everyone was surrounding the door now, scaring me a little.

"Oh my gosh!" Itachi yelled. Soon everyone except me, Hidan, and Sasori was yelling something. I started to cry.

"Stop crying you little whore!" Pein yelled. I cried harder.

"Leader-sama. You're making her cry more. She doesn't like it when people yell." Sasori said, walking in the room and sitting on my side of the bed, rubbing my back.

"I don't care! She's not to see Hidan again! Move her room at once!" Pein screamed. I stopped for a sec, then balled. I hyperventilated, then passed out.

Hidan's POV

A very pissed Kamif walked in, next to an even pissier Jashin.

"They can NOT be separated. That will lead to the destruction of her. She is a very special follower. After she has sex she can't be separated from that man or she'll die, or go in a frenzy that no one can stop. I had another follower like her, she died in the first week of being separated and killed everyone that got near her. She killed the man, then died soon after. She has to stay in her spot or this whole organization will be history along with the planet" Jashin warned, looking at Mya's unconscious body.

"Hidan. You have to stay with her until she regains consciousness." Sasori told me.

"Okay" I said, laying down next to Mya and falling asleep as everyone was shooed out and the door shut and locked.