Chapter 21 *Last Chapter*

Mya's POV

A month later and I was ready to marry Hidan. I decided to wear something plain and simple, a longsleeved black and dark gray striped sweater, a white mid thigh skirt. I know it's not a wedding dress, but it's my wedding so... yeah.

Why do weddings take so long?! It's been three hours! I thought I'd never get to kiss Hidan at the end of it. I almost forgot my vows because of how tired I was. I got to the after party and changed

I sighed. It was taking forever. We were never gonna get to the honeymoon. At the after party we had the New Hokage do some announcements.

"Let I, the 7th Hokage, bind these two forever. This man and women were part of the Akatsuki, and now they have been bound together through not only religion, but love. Let us congratulate Hidan and Mya. You go Sis!" Yes, the new Hokage was MY brother, Naruto Uzumaki. I listened to Hidan make his toast, then it was my turn.

"Hidan, I tell you now. I am your Jashin lover!" We kissed and went to the honeymoon.

The hotel was called the Honeymoon. I got to the front desk.

"Welcome to the Honeymoon Hotel. May your marriage be sweet as honey." We got to our hotel room and locked the door and got situated. Then I was pinned to the bed.

"Mya-chan please, I can no longer hold back." I smirked and kissed Hidan. "I love you Mya."

"I love you too Hidan."

----5 years later----

Hidan and I had woken up and I went to my daughter's room. She was four and had the cutest little black angel wings and dark greenish black hair. Her name was Myda. She had a beautiful black gown and she was starting ninja school today.

She was excited and she was, of course, a Jashinist and couldn't wait to be a ninja. I smiled. All of our friends had kids about the same age and they were all starting school together. I had to go with her since Hidan had an assassination to do that night and I wasn't going to see him for 5 days. I got Myda to school and got home. My life was perfect. Hidan woke up and kissed me. Thank Jashin for having me join the Akastuki, or I never would've met this man.

THE END