Double Take

Ok so when I was writing the first part there was so much more than what you saw, I don't know what happened so this chapter is going to be the continued version of the first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Alex's POV**

So after the whole "accident" at the airport, Maddie and I went back to our apartment, got changed for dance class, and left.

**Time Change**

We walked into dance and we were the only ones there, so we started practicing our routine. About half way through the song, the music stopped just as I was going to catch Maddie. "OW, WHAT THE HELL ALEX." I turned my head towards the door as I saw the same boys walk through the door. I think I peed my pants a little.

"Girls this is Jonah, Daniel, Jack, Zach, and Corbyn," our dance instructor said, "they're in the band Why Don't We."

I was not going to let Daniel Seavey see me as a sweaty mess, so I ran out. Yup straight through the back door into the prop room. I sunk to the floor panting. I heard the door open and Daniel was standing there, of course out of everyone, it was Daniel. "Are you ok?" he said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm good, just had a moment."

"I noticed."

The door slammed open again and this time it was Maddie. "Are you ok? I was so worried."

"I'm fine, let's go back," I said with the thought of being embarrassed in front of the whole band. We walked back into the room and everyone was staring at me, did I have something on my face?

"As I was saying, the boys need dancers for their concert in 2 weeks, since you two are my best dancers, I'd like to offer you the spot to dance with them on stage." the dance teacher said. I was crying inside, I'm getting the chance to dance with my dream guy. I couldn't wait.

"Sure we'd love to," Maddie said hitting me on my arm.

"Yeah yeah, I'd love to." I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about my scene with Daniel.

"Ok, so I will contact you guys later about the details and we can meet tomorrow about the dance routine," their manager said. We started walking out the door when Daniel grabbed my wrist.

"I'm looking forward to dancing with you," he whispered into my ear, then he walked away with a wink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                -Daniel Seavey-
             hey Alex, its Daniel we were wondering if
          you and Maddie would like to come over
         and show us some of your dancing skills.
       Are you down?

     -Alexis Worthy-
                                                                                                           Yeah we'd love to. Just make a lot of
                                                                                                           room, I have a feeling you guys are
                                                                                                           going to need a lot of work. :)

                -Daniel Seavey-
                Ha we will. And Worthy is a nice last
                name.

                                                                                                           -Alexis Worthy-
Thanks, so is Seavey, see you there.

             -Daniel Seavey-
             See you there. :)

              Read at 2:34 pm