Long Ass Drive (LAD)

I just realized after re-reading the story over, the part where I said the concert got pushed back was deleted, so the trip was going to be at the same time as the concert. ALSO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DIRTY SCENES SKIP THE PART AFTER THE CONVO WITH JACK.
--------------------------------

I woke up to the sweet smell of Daniel, he was so peaceful when he slept. I was about to change that. I got out of the bed and got a cup from the bathroom (A/N you know those mugs they give you in the bathroom?) and a spoon. I started jumping on the bed and this time I sang Why Don't We Just, once again off-pitch. He grabbed me and pulled me down, causing me to fall on his chest.

"Good morning Princess."

"Good morning Mr. Seavey, did you sleep well?"

"I did 'til I got awoken by a beautiful voice."

"You're welcome," I said kissing his nose.

I tried to get up and get ready for the day, but Daniel kept holding me. He finally let me go and I changed into my clothes for today which was a Why Don't We t-shirt and Nike shorts. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. By the time I got out Daniel was ready, we got into the elevator and he asked me, "Are you ready for our LAD?"

"Tf is a lad?"

"Our long ass ride silly."

"Yeah I'm the silly one."

We went to the front desk and checked out. Daniel drove us to McDonalds and we ate in the car. We continued to drive and listen to music, I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and started playing my Why Don't We playlist on Spotify. (A/N I actually have a playlist just for their music.) He started laughing at me and we sang together, he sounded like an angel. That was the moment I realized, this was the guy I wanted to be with. But I didn't know how to tell Jack, I liked him, but he wasn't the one I wanted to be with. I know I sound like a total bitch when I say "I want this or I want that" but I knew Daniel was the one.

"Alex, what's on your mind?" Daniel asked me while I was staring out the window.

"Just some stuff going on in my life," I said lying.

"If you need to speak I'm here," he said winking at me.

We drove for another 11 hours 'til he got tired, he pulled over and switched places with me. I'd slept most of the ride so I wasn't tired. I got into is seat and it was warm, he place his hand on my thigh, he always seemed to do that when we sat together in a car. He fell asleep and about 6 hours later I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I pulled into a hotel. I woke Daniel up, he saw how tired I was so he carried me into the hotel and got a room. Once he put me on the bed, he laid down next to me and place his hands around my waist. The last thing I remember was him kissing my cheek.

----------------------------------------------
**Time Skip to getting to Ohio** (Bc if the whole chapter was them driving, it wouldn't be interesting would it?)

We made it to my parents house, he grabbed our bags and we walked in. My mom came running up to me giving me a hug.

"How are you beautiful?" She asked still in our hug.

"I'm good mom, how have you been?"

"I've been good, I missed you a lot."
----------------------------------------------

My mom and Daniel talked for a bit before she showed me my old room.

"I'll let you two sleep in the same room, as long as nothing happens," she said glaring at Daniel.

"It wont mom," I said rolling my eyes.

She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. Once the door was closed Daniel walked up to me, "Who said it wouldn't happen?" he said smirking at me.

I walked away from him, but he grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed, we laid there for a minute 'til I remember Jack. I couldn't do this to him, so I texted him.
------------------------------------------------------

-Alexis Worthy-
Hey Jack can we FaceTime?

-Jackie Avery-
Sure thing
------------------------------------------------------

I called Jack and told him what happened between Daniel and I, and how I had feelings for him. He looked torn, but he told me, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

I felt horrible, but Jack would find someone who cared about him as much as I did. I knew he would. I looked over to Daniel who was smiling at me, then he walked over to me and said, "Alexis, will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, a million times yes," I said hugging him. He kissed me, like we did at Zaxby's (A/N lol that chapter was so bad.) The kiss got more heated and we layed on my bed, continuing to kiss.

"Wait," I said. I got up and locked the door.

I walked back over to him and sat on his lap and once again we kissed. He took his shirt off, I took mine off. About 2 minutes later we were completely undress. He started kissing down my neck, once as he did in the bathroom of Zaxby's, I let out a small moan. He continued moving down my stomach, then to my legs. I felt guilty about this, I was only 17.

"Daniel, stop," I said pulling his head back up, "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready."

"It's fine princes, I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

We put our clothes back on and watched a movie together, he fell asleep, so I was going to talk to my mom. As I got up he grabbed my hand, "Princess, stay."

"Fine little baby," I said laying back down.

--------------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER LAME ENDING. I want to know if you guys want me to write about her stay in Ohio, or just do a time skip to when they get back to LA.

Don't forget to Like, Share, and Comment.
Thanks Loves,
XxX Monika.