They all suck

Maddie and I started doing our routine, the boys looked like lost puppies. "Ok so do what we just did, and we will help with some mistakes along the way."

We turned the music back on and the boys started dancing, Jonah and Daniel were the only ones who were doing well. Jack, Corbyn, and Zach on the other hand, did awful. So we paused the music and taught them again with some extra help. "Maddie can you help Corbyn and Zach, I think Jack is gonna need extra help," I said as I grinned at him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and we started the dance slower this time. When the song ended, Jack was amazing, he gave me a hug then kissed my cheek. As he did Daniel stormed out of the room. Maddie chased after him, I knew what was going to happen if I didn't talk to him. "Ill be right back, keep working on the dance."

I ran up the stairs to Daniels room, I opened the door and saw Maddie and Daniel there, sucking faces. I slammed the door shut and ran down the stairs, I explained to the 4 boys that I was leaving when Daniel ran down the stairs. I busted out the door, and Daniel grabbed my hand, "princess, please."

"Don't call me princess." I said as I yanked my arm out of his hand. I ran to my car door and drove away, leaving Maddie there with them.

**Jack's POV**

"Dude what did you do?" I said holding myself back from punching Daniel in the face.

"I kissed Maddie by accident," he said looking down.

"Dude, what the hell," at this point I was finished, I walked out of the house and drove to Alex's place.

**Time Skip**

I got to Alex's apartment, I got to her door and knocked lightly, "Go away," was all I heard.

"Alex, its Jack, please open the door." The door opened and I saw Alex, with makeup dripping down her face. "Come on, lets go get you cleaned up." I took her to her room and helped her wash her face off, once we finished she kept looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like people seeing me with no makeup."

"Its okay, you're beautiful anyways." She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and gave the funniest grin ever.

"I'm sorry I ran out on practice, I just couldn't stay there," she said with a sad expression on her face.

"Alex, wanna watch a movie and just sit?"

"That sounds nice." She put on a movie and we sat in silence when she put her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and she was asleep. I picked her up and placed her in her bed, when she grabbed my hand.

"Jack will you stay with me?" she said with her puppy eyes.

"Sure move over."

I woke up to 17 text messages from the boys.

-Daniel- Dude where are you? (7)

-Corbyn- Daniels freaking out you need to come back (3)

-Jonah- Jack where are you? (4)

-Zach- I know you're mad, but you need to come back. (3)

So I went into the group chat between all of us.

Jack - Guy's I stayed at Alex's place, she's in bad shape.

Daniel - YOU STAYED AT HER PLACE?

Zach - You better come back now

Jack - I'm not leaving her, she's messed up right now.

Read at 8:19

I heard Alex crying in the bathroom, I got up and ran.

**Alex's POV**

I woke up to Jack sleeping, he held me in a strong grip around my waist, I managed to get out. I ran to the bathroom and started ring when I realized what happened the night before. I grabbed the razors Maddie had I cut my arms and legs, 2 on each arm, and 3 on each leg. I heard Jack banging on the door.

"Alex, open the door. Please."

I opened the door then fell into his arms, he saw my body and sighed. I decided that I needed to go back to their place and work on the dance, no matter what happened I had a job and I was going to finish it. "Jack, lets go back."

I changed into large clothes, not the normal things I would wear. I got a long sleeve t-shirt and sweatpants, I didn't care about makeup. "Jack thank you for coming over last night, it means a lot."

"Anything for you," he said with a goofy grin.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey people, sorry for the depressing part, and also for not updating in 2 days. Thank you so freaking much for 100 reads, its not a lot but I'm so happy.