Tour Starts (And ends for Me)

OK I KNOW IT'S NOT M, W, OR F BUT SOMEONE GAVE ME A HUGE IDEA. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO Jazza2811 FOR THIS IDEA ABOUT TOUR. ALSO IM SUPER SAD TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY. THE SEQUEL WILL BE COMING OUT ON 7/21/17. (5 days) ALSO THIS IS A SUPER LONG CHAPTER, LIKE 2000+ WORDS SO GET READY.
-----------------------------------------------
**Daniel's POV**
I woke up with a sudden burst of energy, it was just a dream.
--------------------
**Alex's POV**
Today was the day the Tour started for the Why Don't We boys, they were performing the dance we'd worked hard on with Maddie. Maddie and I were going to stand backstage and watch, we couldn't wait. I completely forgot about the whole college situation, I still hadn't decided whether I wanted to go to CSU or OHU. I hadn't even told Daniel yet, tour was starting and he didn't need anymore stress. OHU was my dream school, but CSU is closer to my friends. I needed to make my mind up by the next week before both schools deny my admission.

I walked down the steps to see the boys dancing to our routine, perfectly.

"I see someone's been practicing," I said clapping my hands.

"Thank you, thank you," Corbyn and Zach said bowing.

I walked over to Daniel and he gave me a big hug.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"What? a boyfriend can't just hug his girlfriend?" he asked, still holding me.

I tugged on his shirt, signaling him to let go. He did and I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed two pans and started hitting them together.

"TODAY MARKS THE DAY OF THE SOMETHING DIFFERENT TOUR B*TCHESSSS!" I scream, the sound rang all over the house.

Everyone started cheering and clapping. Then I ran up beside Jonah, my sweet baby Jonah. AND THEN I SMASHED THE SH*T OUT OF THE PANS. He dropped to the floor, holding his ears.

I swear I've never laughed so hard in my life. I dropped down onto the floor next to him and said,

"Oh yeah, the views much nicer up here," I said still laughing.

Then he had the nerve to stand up and lay on my stomach. I had a plan.

"Jonah, get off, you're gonna crush the baby," I said fake coughing.

He immediately stood and up everyone glared at Daniel.

"Kidding, kidding," I said holding my hands up.

"Don't do that," Jonah said, he started chasing after me.

I ran into the kitchen and hopped onto the counter. I noticed next to me, there was a big wooden spoon.

"Don't make me use this," I said waving the spoon.

"What are you gonna do? Spank me?" he said.

I smirked and hopped off the counter, landed behind him. THEN I BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIS BUTT. I hit it one last time and ran away. He walked back into the living room, holding his booty.

I started crying cause I laughed so much. I noticed Meghan wasn't here, I guess she went home. Maddie and I sat on the couch and watched the boys go over their entire show. Then out of nowhere, when they were performing "Help me Help you" Logan came up out of no where and started singing his part to the song. I dropped to the floor, he scared the living poop out of me.

Then he had the nerve to take out his vlog camera and film me.

"Yo, you good bro?" he asked.

Then he handed me a piece of paper, it was a survey. He also handed me a red marker. I took both and wrote "Fook you" next to the question and slammed it on his chest.