Once Together, Always Together

I first want to start this chapter by saying, HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY JONAH!!
----------------------------------

**Alex's POV**

Jack and I made it to the Why Don't We house. He paused before opening his door, "You sire you want to do this?"

"I'm sure."

He opened his door and hopped out, as he did I took a deep breath, he walked around and opened my door. "ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We walked into the house and I was tackled with hugs from Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn. I noticed Daniel wasn't there, neither was Maddie. So once the hugs were all done, I couldn't stand to wait any longer, "Where's Daniel?" I asked.

They all looked at me with guilt, then Jonah finally spoke up and he pointed up stairs. I walked up stairs, maybe he was asleep or in his room? NOPE he was with Maddie, they were making out on the bed, AGAIN. I shut the door and walked downstairs. Daniel chased after me again, he pulled me into the bathroom. "Move, let me go," I said as I struggled out of his arms. Once I managed to get out of his grip he leaned onto the door, blocking my way out. "Move," I said again.

"Alex, let me explain," he said with guilt in his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, "once you left I ran after you but Jonah and Jack wouldn't let me leave. I couldn't stand my life without you in it. Maddie was here and she kept throwing herself at me, so I took the chance. I needed to get my mind off of you."

"So that's a reason to sleep with my best friend?" I said, I knew I couldn't live without him, so I was going to give him another chance. "I can forgive, but I wont forget, got it?" I said smiling at him. He hugged me, I hugged him right back.

"I got my princess back."

We walked down the steps and everyone was staring. Jack looked crushed and I felt bad. Corbyn saw us and laughed, "The couple is back."

"Yeah," I let out, I pulled Jack into the kitchen. "We aren't together, I'm just not mad at him anymore."

"Good, cause you're mine," he said as he pulled me into him.

"Woah, I'm not anyone's, just yet."

We walked back into the living room and Maddie was there on the couch, "Get out you stupid bitch," Jack yelled at her.

"Dude chill out, you might hate her, but she's still our dancer," Daniel said comforting her. I knew this wasn't going to end, once Maddie got feelings, she's got feelings hardcore. We worked on the dance from the day before, but Daniel and Maddie weren't even dancing, just messing around. So I got up and turned the music off.

"If you two can't focus, you need to leave. This has to be ready in 12 days, and we need every bit of it," I said annoyed, how could he? right after our talk.

"Alex if you can't keep your mouth shut then you need to leave," Maddie said smirking at me. Daniel chuckled, not defending me, he just laughed.

"Ok, have fun working with them, you seem to have it under control," I said picking my things up, I walked out of the living room and left. I waited for my Uber outside when Daniel walked out.

"Princess, please don't go."

"Don't call me that, right after out talk, you go back to her?"

"I'm sorry." He started hugging me, I pushed him off, but he hugged me again. "princess please."

"Get off."

Jack walked out pushing him off of me. "You're fucked in the head Daniel."

He walked back inside, I cried into Jacks shoulder. He was always there for me. "Can you drive me home?"

"Yeah, cancel your Uber."

We drove back in silence, I didn't understand him. One minute he says he loves me, the next he's banging some other chick. "Alex, we're here."

I walked out of the car, but Jack didn't follow, "you coming?"

"I think it would be best if I didn't."

"Please, I don't want to stay home alone tonight."

"Fine, how can I say no to you?" He walked out of the car and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a scream.

"JACKIE PUT ME DOWN."

"Jackie?"

"Yup," we walked into my apartment and he threw me on the bed, "I'm gonna shower, will you stay here?"

"Anything for you." he said and I looked down and walked away.

I turned the water on, I let the water fall down my back before I started cleaning. I finished my shower, only to realize I forgot my clothes on the bed. So I had to walk out in my towel. I stepped out with wet hair walking to the bed getting my clothes.

**Jack's POV**
I was texting Corbyn when Alex's bathroom door slammed opened, I saw her walking quickly to the bed I looked over and a pile of clothes were there, I laughed at her 'til I realized she was in a towel. I wanted to be respectful and look away, but I couldn't. I just kept staring.

**Alex's POV**
Jack was looking at me and laughed, I couldn't help but laugh with him. Then he stared at me, for a good minute. Then I walked away before my towel fell off. I got dressed and fixed my hair into a messy bun. When I came back out Jack was still on his phone. I jumped onto the bed next to him and gave him a kiss on the nose. "Jackie, let's go do something."

"Like what?" He said with a smile.

"I dunno, wanna go to the beach?" I asked

"Yeah, but let me go and get some swimming shorts from the house, I'll meet you back here in 15 minutes."

He walked out of my room, I ran to my closet to find a cute bathing suit. I finally found one, it was white with roses on each cup and roses on the bottom. I threw some shorts and a tank top on over it. 10 minutes later jack came back in his shorts and a t shirt. "Ready?"

"Mhm." I took his hand and we walked downstairs to the parking garage.

Once we got to the beach, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the sand. We set up our towels and stuff. Then we got undressed, he kept staring at me once I got into my suit. When his shirt came off, I found myself doing the same thing, he was so beautiful. By the time we got to the water a huge wave was coming towards us. I got scared and jumped into his arms, with him gazing into my eyes, we kissed.
----------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!

Don't be a shy person, tell me what you think of the story comment, vote, and share! THANKS. <3