Ice Cream, as Promised

OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATE IN 3 DAYS. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900 READS, IM TRASH I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WANT TO READ MY STORY. NOW ONTO THE STORY.

Also since I didn't update for such a long time, this chapter will be extra long, my normal is 1000 - 1500 words. This chapter will be 3000+ words.
---------------------------------------------------

**Alex's POV**

By the time we were finished with golf we were all pooped, but Daniel still had to take me out for ice cream.

"Daniiii, I want ice cream," I whined into his ear.

The boys all looked at me confused. "I promised her if she came, I'd get her ice cream," Daniel said.

"Princess, once were done, I'll take you," he said looking down at me.

"We're coming too," Zach said smiling.

All of us went back to Logan's place and hung out. I was the last to walk in so the couch was filled. So I walked over to Jonah's lap and sat on him, then I stuck my tongue out at Daniel.

"Wow, Princess, I see how it is," Daniel got up and took Ayla and put her on his lap.

"Wow, Mr. Seavey, I see how it is," I was broken, but I knew he was joking around. It just reminded me of the whole Maddie situation. Speaking of Maddie, I moved out of the apartment and in with the boys.

I got up and walked out of the door, leaving Daniel there. I got into the elevator and went into the lobby and sat. I decided to text Maddie and meet up with her to talk, I might hate her, but she's been with me since day 1.
--------------------------------------------

-Alexis Worthy-
Hey Maddie, can we meet up?

-Mad dog <3-
Sure thing, let's meet in Starbucks.

Read at 3:19
--------------------------------------------

I walked over to the Starbucks close to Logan's apartment, it was the one Maddie and I went to all the time. I made my way into the store and ordered Passion Fruit Tea with Lemonade (A/N TRY IT OMG ITS SO GOOD) and ordered Maddie a Vanilla Bean Frappe, her favorite. I heard my name and walked to the pickup counter. I grabbed our drinks and went to a booth. Maddie walked in and came towards me, and sat down.

"I got your favorite," I said weakly smiling at her.

"Thanks," she said smiling back.

It was so awkward, until she spoke up.

"Listen Alex, I'm so sorry. He was upset and when I went upstairs I lost my train of thought. I didn't mean to hurt you at all," she said pleading.

"Like I said to Daniel, I will forgive you but I wont forget. If he gets a second chance so should you," I said getting up.

She got up behind me and hugged me. We stood there for a minute before we pulled away. Since Maddie and I made up, I completely forgot about the boys and how I left them. I guess I should go back and check on them.

I walked into Logan's apartment with a bang, I slammed the door open and screamed, "WHAT'S GOOD BITCHES!" into his apartment. Everyone looked up at me, the boys ran and tackled me.

"Where were you?" Daniel said as he pulled me into a hug. Then I got 4 more hugs from the boys and 1 from Logan, and Ayla came up to me. I just walked away.

About 20 minutes had passed and Logan was in the kitchen, I joined him and caught him staring at Ayla and Daniel talking. At this point I was furious, I walked up to them, "AYLA YOU'RE LIKE 25 BACK OFF."